Profile for D. Grimshaw > Reviews

Repair Service Voucher - for Vauxhall Opel 2 button remote key refurbishmnet
Repair Service Voucher - for Vauxhall Opel 2 button remote key refurbishmnet
Offered by Automobile Locksmith Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 22 Feb. 2016
Very prompt device and an almost "derilict" key was restored to as new condition. Had previously wasted money on DIY replacement fobs.

Scholl Blisters Double Protection Big Plasters x5
Scholl Blisters Double Protection Big Plasters x5

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 28 Mar. 2015
Excellent, used twice on walking trips for large blisters, able to continue virtually pain free. Pack takes up minimal space

PestBye Battery Operated Cat Repeller - Ultrasonic Cat Scarer
PestBye Battery Operated Cat Repeller - Ultrasonic Cat Scarer

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent so far, 23 April 2014
These were recommended to me. I was rather cynical but bought two to give them a try. Really surprised to find they actually do the business and now have five ! Appear well constructed although battery cover screws may not stand the test of time. Have had these items for almost three months.

Berghaus Men's Spectrum Interactive Fleece Jacket - Porter Green/Porter Green, Large

3.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight, 23 April 2014
I bought this to replace my ageing spectrum fleece which has had five years heavy use. I expected this new fleece to be a straightforward replacement, well it wasn't. It was thinner, twenty per cent lighter, did not have an inner liner type pocket and did not have a chest pocket with vertical zip. It,s ok for a Spring walk but would not do for anything other than a bit chilly !

Transformers Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Exclusive Commander Class OPTIMUS PRIME vs PREDAKING
Offered by Super Duper

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, 13 Feb. 2014
Did not rate this at all. Thirty years ago I was buying transformers for my son and they were well made,had good joints, fitted together well and were metal lumps. The current items bought for my grandson had none of the past quality just bits of plastic which fitted together vaguely

Berghaus Men's Cornice II Interactive Shell Jacket - Porter Green, Large
Berghaus Men's Cornice II Interactive Shell Jacket - Porter Green, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 13 Feb. 2014
Have had this item in blue for over five years and it performed perfectly in really wet weather including up on offas dyke in howling winds. They don't mix well though with barbed wire so I needed to replace it. I saw this and was wary about the price ( was it a Mickey Mouse counterfeit) and the colour which looked 'unpleasant'.
I eventually bought it. Colour is nothing like the photo, in fact it's rather posh. Still can't believe the price and it's not Mickey Mouse. Wore it on the Skirrad recently, rain and wind, coped admirably.
If they can sell at this price, why are the other colours so much more expensive?

Delonghi Coffee Maker Descaling Solution 500 ml
Delonghi Coffee Maker Descaling Solution 500 ml
Offered by Kenco Spares

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 25 Oct. 2013
Does exactly what it says on the can. Followed the instruction precisely and Turned a trickle into almost a deluge.

Offa's Dyke Path
Offa's Dyke Path
by David Hunter

5.0 out of 5 stars Enhanced our walk, 7 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Offa's Dyke Path (Paperback)
I bought this book probably eighteen months ago just as a friend and I were about to start walking the dyke in stages. We have just finished. When I first read it I thought that whilst directions and details of the walk were excellent, the book had been padded out with extraneous detail. I was totally wrong it contains history, legend and general information of the areas we passed through that we would have been ignorant of without it. It really did enhance the walk and is now a great reminder of a superb walk.
We would never have known the story of "Black Vaughan" "the Whet Stone" and a host of other walk making stories

Sumnique - Mains Charger For TomTom Go Tom Tom Go/910/700/500/300
Sumnique - Mains Charger For TomTom Go Tom Tom Go/910/700/500/300
Offered by Direct eTail

1.0 out of 5 stars I could not get it to work, 7 Oct. 2012
I bought this item as the cable on my original charger for my tom tom go 700 was frayed. The item arrived in good time but whilst the male end of the charger seemed to fit the socket of the tom tom I did not get a connection light on the tom tom despite endless fiddling. Eventually gave up and bought a genuine used tom tom charger on e bay for £7 which worked perfectly. In fairness to the seller I couldn't be bothered to return the Sumnique charger as defective as it had been so cheap, so the seller has had no opportunity to make amends

Kenwood JK060 Discovery Duo Travel Jug Kettle, 650 Watt, White
Kenwood JK060 Discovery Duo Travel Jug Kettle, 650 Watt, White

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent buy, 27 Aug. 2012
I was a little concerned about buying this product as some of the reviews were critical. In fact the kettle was very efficient and whilst the two cups may seem to be a gimmick they were heat proof and we did not miss handles. The kettle quickly boils suffient water to make fill the two cups. This was an excellent buy for us and provided an excellent start to the day whilst on holiday.

Page: 1 | 2