Profile for HG > Reviews

Content by HG

HG

You are dying, and your world is a lie (Epic series Book 2)
You are dying, and your world is a lie (Epic series Book 2)
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars a veritable kick to the balls, 26 Dec 2013
an easy to read introduction. has readied me to read further and expand my knowledge. Engaging with life as it changes from moment to moment.

Introducing Emotional Intelligence: A Practical Guide
Introducing Emotional Intelligence: A Practical Guide
by David Walton
Price: 4.71

5.0 out of 5 stars handy, 26 Dec 2013
very good pocket sized introduction. with tips and exercises. provides clarity in an area where there is a sea of information. the author is an authority in the subject. recommended.

Human Relationship Skills: Coaching and Self-Coaching
Human Relationship Skills: Coaching and Self-Coaching
by Richard Nelson-Jones
Price: 21.16

4.0 out of 5 stars useful, 26 Dec 2013
As a trainee coach this is a useful book. bit heavy going in places but what text book isn't? I can see many of the exercises being helpful, time and practice on clients will tell.

Samsung XE700T1C-A05UK 11.6-inch Tablet (Intel core i5 1.7GHz Processor, 4GB RAM, 128GB Embedded Flash Drive, Windows 8 Professional)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I need, 26 Dec 2013
I bought this for the stylus capability. it writes wonderfully. excellent for this alone. I recommend this to every one.

Boofle Winter Range - Small Dinky Donkey Plush Toy
Boofle Winter Range - Small Dinky Donkey Plush Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 26 Dec 2013
Bought this for my 28 yr old brother for xmas - yes it was a joke present. But, children that we are we still love it. Great toy.

Meditations from the Mat: A Daily Guide for the Practice of Yoga
Meditations from the Mat: A Daily Guide for the Practice of Yoga
by Rolf Gates
Price: 10.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Daily inspiration in crazy world., 17 April 2012
I bought this book so that I could start each day with good sense and compassion. Add that to a strengthening meditation and yoga practice and we have a much more chilled out individual. I am only a third of the way through but that is because I am being disciplined and only reading 1 thought per day - otherwise I would have finished the book by now.

If you want a relevant (modern) and simple to understand perspective on the philosophy of yoga then I highly recommend this book.

If you just want words to inspire then.... you can't go wrong with this book.

You don't have to be interested in yoga to understand the concepts of compassion (towards yourself and others) and right action.

Read it and enjoy!