Profile for David Baldwin > Reviews

This Is What They Want - A Chords Anthology
This Is What They Want - A Chords Anthology
Price: 11.49

5.0 out of 5 stars A new album from an old favourite, 11 Dec 2012
All my favourite tracks all in one place, great to listen to the new stuff as well part of my mp3 soundtrack

Mods Mayday '79
Mods Mayday '79

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 11 Dec 2012
This review is from: Mods Mayday '79 (MP3 Download)
Had this album on vinyl for years and because of a mis-spelt front cover never played it, got this from Amazon and listen to it all the time.

Windows PowerShell(TM) 2.0 Administrators Pocket Consultant
Windows PowerShell(TM) 2.0 Administrators Pocket Consultant
by William R. Stanek
Price: 18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sys Admin tool, 11 Dec 2012
This book is great for referring to when you have problems with batch files and for creating your own ones always on my desk and used

Fiskars Weed Puller
Fiskars Weed Puller
Price: 24.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Best garden tool I ever bought, 11 Dec 2012
This has been used over and over again, and when you have a bad back it saves having to bend down to pick the bloody weeds up just stick it the ground press the lever lift and drop in the compost.

Just brilliant.

George Foreman 17894 Compact Grill, 2-Portion, Silver
George Foreman 17894 Compact Grill, 2-Portion, Silver
Offered by Ben Madigan
Price: 28.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for steaks, and toasted sandwiches, 11 Dec 2012
I had a bigger version of this with the grill plate and when that finally gave up I decided to get a smaller one, its perfect for grilling steaks, burgers, chicken breast and toasting sandwiches, no fat not mess and cooked evenly brilliant buy

Melitta Permanent Padfilter Senseo. Use the coffee of your choice in your pod...
Offered by Spares Plus
Price: 3.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the coffee, 11 Dec 2012
I read about this on the Amazon site and decided to purchase I bought some really nice loose coffee from my local market and hey presto the best coffee to come from my Senseo machine since I lived in Belgium.

Well worth the purchase.