Profile for baldwinash > Reviews

Content by baldwinash

baldwinash "Ashley" (Portland, Dorset, UK)

Minecraft: The Official Redstone Handbook
Minecraft: The Official Redstone Handbook
by Nick Farwell

5.0 out of 5 stars Dummies Guide to Redstone + Video Review, 22 Jan. 2014
If you're a Minecraft fanatic like me then this book is a must have. I bought this because I am a rookie when it comes to using Redstone in Minecraft and as expected, this book was literally a Dummies guide to Redstone.

For a video review of this product take a look at my YouTube Channel where I review most of the Gaming related products I purchase

Here the link to the unboxing of this product - http://youtu.be/GV1v1DXRlj4

Minecraft 3-inch Creeper Action Figure
Minecraft 3-inch Creeper Action Figure
Offered by Cosmic Gifts Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Little Desktop Toy + Video Review, 22 Jan. 2014
If you're a Minecraft fanatic such as I then you're going to love this product. Although the Creeper may have limited articulation, it still has the most it can do. The paint job is pretty good and if I ever needed to buy another one then I most definitely would.

Here the link to the unboxing of this product - http://youtu.be/4a-Nv5HLV2I

Ghost Recon Future Soldier Sergeant John Kozak PVC Statue
Ghost Recon Future Soldier Sergeant John Kozak PVC Statue

5.0 out of 5 stars Astounding Detail + Video Review, 22 Jan. 2014
I bought this is hope to get a nifty figure to have on my sound system and what I got instead was far better than I had ever expected. The level of detail on this PVC model is just astounding. For the price, you couldn't go wrong.

Here the link to the unboxing of this product - http://youtu.be/TMRgMYB_8b4

Binding of Isaac (Unholy Edition)/Wrath of Lamb
Binding of Isaac (Unholy Edition)/Wrath of Lamb

5.0 out of 5 stars This Game is Awesome + Video Review, 27 Sept. 2013
I had already bought this game on Steam and I loved it so I wanted to follow up my enjoyment by purchasing the collectors edition and boy was I not disappointed. This game is so fun and you get a lot of content for the price. Even though if you wanted to get this game on steam it is like a couple of quid or so. For the price this is a really good purchase and I would highly recommend it to whoever is interested.

Here the link to the unboxing of this product - http://youtu.be/OexsnaNL6rw

Don't forget to comment if you came from here and if you liked the video.

Terraria - Collector's Edition (PC CD)
Terraria - Collector's Edition (PC CD)
Offered by Game Trade Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing Product, 23 Sept. 2013
This game doesn't include the Key Ring which was one of the only reason I bought this product. The packaging for the game is in a really cheap casing that was broken when I opened it and for what you get, you might as well just buy it off of steam. Don't buy this!

Team Fortress 2 - 7 Inch Deluxe Action Figure Series 1 - Blu Pyro
Team Fortress 2 - 7 Inch Deluxe Action Figure Series 1 - Blu Pyro

4.0 out of 5 stars Chips easily, 27 Aug. 2013
As a huge Team Fortress 2 fenatic, I was over the moon when I saw that they had released a cheaper substitute to the red pyro and demoman. Unfortunately the articulation for this product isn't great and the paint work rubs off very easily.

Blue Microphones Yeti USB Microphone - Silver Edition
Blue Microphones Yeti USB Microphone - Silver Edition

4.0 out of 5 stars 1 thing missing, 27 Aug. 2013
This is a great product but unfortunately there are 2 things missing from the product which are the 2 little washers that hold the microphone to the stand securely.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 29 Aug. 2010
Completely rubbish,
1. No Power
2. Really Plastic
3. Magazine is really loose.

Don't Buy... If I could rate it 1/2 at star, I would