Profile for SAMMYKR > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Me Before You
Me Before You

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful and heartbreaking, 13 July 2015
This review is from: Me Before You (Kindle Edition)
I'd read so many fantastic reviews about this book that I just HAD to buy it. It was my first Jojo Moyes book and after reading this it definitely isn't my last. I enjoyed the story and the characters so much, I just didn't want the book to end. The last few chapters absolutely broke my heart and left me sobbing for a quite a while after I had finished! The combination of love, adventure, sadness and grief was perfectly balanced. I found myself laughing out loud at times, Lou's character was a great match for Will's and I could feel the feelings develop throughout the story, willing them to fall in love!
One of the best books I have the privilege of owning. Wonderful.

Rottner Steel US Mail Box - White Post Box
Rottner Steel US Mail Box - White Post Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Wedding post box, 11 Feb. 2014
I have bought this for my wedding, absolutely love it. I'm using it for cards and then we are going to use it in the garden. Really good quality and packaged really well. Thank you!

20x12 PANORAMIC PICTURE PHOTO POSTER WOOD FRAME (Distressed White Wood Shabby Chic)

5.0 out of 5 stars For my Wedding, 11 Feb. 2014
I bought this for my wedding table plan, its perfect. Wrapped fantastically so no chance of this item getting broken during delivery. Thank you!

Father of the Bride [DVD] [1992]
Father of the Bride [DVD] [1992]
Dvd ~ Steve Martin

5.0 out of 5 stars For my father of the bride, 9 Jan. 2014
I bought this for my dad for christmas, I get married in may so I thought it was a nice idea :) Love this film!

Talking Tables 3-Tier Prl-Cake Stand in Bird Cage Shape
Talking Tables 3-Tier Prl-Cake Stand in Bird Cage Shape

5.0 out of 5 stars For my wedding., 9 Jan. 2014
Perfect for my wedding, can't wait to use! It's so pretty. Easy to put together and great condition too when it arrived. Love it, will probably order another one!

Talking Tables Truly Scrumptious Birdcage Elegant Cardboard Cakestand White
Talking Tables Truly Scrumptious Birdcage Elegant Cardboard Cakestand White

5.0 out of 5 stars For my wedding., 9 Jan. 2014
Perfect for my wedding, can't wait to use! Easy to put together and great condition too when it arrived. Love it.

Vintage Style Cardboard Cupcake Stand ~ Rose English Country Garden
Vintage Style Cardboard Cupcake Stand ~ Rose English Country Garden

5.0 out of 5 stars For my wedding, 9 Jan. 2014

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Bang Geek, 9 Jan. 2014
Love the t shirt, good quality (haven't washed it yet!) Bought for my boyfriend for christmas and he loves it.

Talking Tables Something in the Air Butterfly Wishes
Talking Tables Something in the Air Butterfly Wishes

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 13 Feb. 2013
I bought these for my wedding to use instead of a guest book - my plan is to hand these out to all my guests and then after the wedding fill a photo album with them. Came well packaged and they are really well made, such a great idea! Absalutely love them, will be buying a second box for our reception guests :-)

Pack of 20 Butterfly Print 2 Holes Wooden Heart Buttons, for Sewing, Scrapbooking, Embelishments, Crafts, Jewellery making, shabby chic, Knitting, 17x15mm
Offered by Come 2 Buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh So Pretty, 7 Feb. 2013
I ordered these buttons to use as decoration at my wedding, I'm not sure how I'm going to use them yet - place cards maybe. They are so gorgeous and I'm so happy I got them! Picture is slightly blurred on the website so I was a bit worried the detailing wouldn't be so good, but they really are! Not blurry at all, the detailing is really pretty and the button itself is very well made. Great buy! Will be cute for clothing or for decoration as I am using them.

Page: 1 | 2