Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "LH" (London)

Page: 1 | 2
The Newsroom - Season 1
The Newsroom - Season 1
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 4 Jun. 2014
Just love this show. Funny, touching and witty. Really great. As a fan of the old West Wing, this has really filled a vacuum! And as a bonus I discovered Jeff Daniels as an amazing actor. Who knew??!

Scotch-Brite Lint Roller
Scotch-Brite Lint Roller
Offered by E 4 Emporium Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 16 Jan. 2014
Sturdy and well-designed rollers at a good price. Were a replacement for slightly cheaper ones, which then broke when using vigorously. These are well-made and will last well I think.

Casio AP-245 Celviano 88 Note Digital Piano
Casio AP-245 Celviano 88 Note Digital Piano

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, beautiful sound and key action at a very reasonable price, 16 Dec. 2013
Having in the past always had an acoustic piano at my parents' house, I now live in a flat and it's simply not practical to have an acoustic (or fair on the neighbours). I've really missed the opportunity to tinkle around during my free time, even if it's only for 30 minutes in the evening. I bought this little gem for a very reasonable £499 as a Xmas present to myself. Very happy with this lovely digital piano. The stand is MDF which you have to screw together, and the keyboard bit slots in from the top and you then fix the keyboard by screwing two screws in. Last but not least, you then attach the AC adapter and the pedal connector on the underside of the keyboard bit. It really was fairly easy and the manual is good and explains what you need to do. You'll need two people to handle the keyboard part, though, as it's a bit unwieldy for one person. The box it comes in is huge! It also comes with a book of music by Casio and if you register the serial number online Casio will give you an extended 3-year warranty.

All in all, I'm very happy with this purchase. Having researched other makes and prices, this is a good value digital piano with some snazzy bits for those who need them. It has a nicely-weighted key action and the piano 2 option or the grand both give a lovely sound. There's some more extra bits by way of demos, various other sounds including strings etc, a built-in metronome and the ability to play duets with different sounds by splitting the piano keyboard etc. Also, you can record your compositions if you are inclined to be a bit creative and can record stuff on a SD card in the USB slot provided. Nice, but not really essential for me. I am just interested in the actual piano and this does very well indeed in comparison to others I tried for a much higher price. I would even go so far as saying I think this Casio sounds better than the older Yamahas which are a few hundred pounds more. Would really recommend, even as a piano for advanced players this would do perfectly well.

4ft 122cm Green Decorated Prelit Artificial Festive Christmas Holiday Tree New
4ft 122cm Green Decorated Prelit Artificial Festive Christmas Holiday Tree New

5.0 out of 5 stars As fake trees go, this one is fine and fits into my alcove window., 16 Dec. 2013
No problems, does the job and has lovely warm white lights. Have left it on for the past 2 weeks or so and so far all bulbs are still going strong. Some of the snow does come off now and again, but haveno problems in recommending this.

Actesso Advanced Wrist Support Splint (Small, Right)
Actesso Advanced Wrist Support Splint (Small, Right)
Offered by Actesso Medical Supports Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I required, comfortable and practical, 16 Nov. 2013
I have quite small hands so was looking for a wrist support which fitted, and was comfortable. I currently have very painful tendonitis, and this is a excellently designed support which rests your wrist, palm and arm. Recommended.

Samsung i9190 Galaxy S4 Mini TPU Gel Skin Case / Cover - Solid Black
Samsung i9190 Galaxy S4 Mini TPU Gel Skin Case / Cover - Solid Black
Offered by ClickJunkie

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 16 Nov. 2013
Works well and for the price is very good value. Shiny surface and fits like a glove. Can be wiped off or washed easily and is not a dust or dirt magnet like some of the covers. Has cutouts etc for microphones.

[3 PACK] Kamor® Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Screen Protector Film, Matte Clear (Anti-Glare) edition - Highest Quality Japanese PET Material for Samsung galaxy s4 mini unlocked international version(GT-I9190, GT-I9195, GT-I9192) - [LIFETIME WARRANTY]
Offered by YoSpace.U

5.0 out of 5 stars No cons, 16 Nov. 2013
Works well and for the price is very good value. Cannot fault this at all. Any bad reviews are not understandable.

The Benross Christmas Workshop Pine Wooden Candle Bridge Light
The Benross Christmas Workshop Pine Wooden Candle Bridge Light
Offered by Bargain Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive, but just what I required, 16 Nov. 2013
Looks nice, comes with extra spare bulb and in a cardboard box which is handy for storage after Xmas. Worked fine after unpacking and arrived earlier than indicated. Comes with plug and lead, which I wanted as I hate those battery operated lights.

Samsung i9190 Galaxy S4 Mini Blue TPU Gel Skin Case / Cover + 2-in-1 Screen Protector Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 24 Oct. 2013
Fits fine and nice shade of blue, high gloss so easy to clean. 2 covers, one of which I had to throw away after realising I had a few dust mites when I applied - but that's what the second one was for and application is perfectly fine. I have no hesitation in recommending this purchase.

Atlas (From "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire"/Soundtrack)
Atlas (From "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire"/Soundtrack)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely vibe, lovely song, 16 Sept. 2013
I heard this by chance on Spotify and immediately went to Amazon to purchase it. Lovely and a steal at £0.89!

Page: 1 | 2