Profile for Sultan Ali > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Onitsuka Tiger Sakurada Sneaker Dark Grey / White,
Onitsuka Tiger Sakurada Sneaker Dark Grey / White,

4.0 out of 5 stars A long time to wear in!!, 28 May 2014
These shoes look and feel great! However, the sole tends to cut in around the arch of the foot. This meant that my feet had and an 'over-flow' effect and it took a while for my feet to adjust to them. They almost feel like my feet are spilling out and over the sole. Nevertheless, once adjusted these shoes are very good and I would recommend them.

FACILLA® 2X New Classic Men's Gift Party Wedding Cylinder Shirt Cufflinks
FACILLA® 2X New Classic Men's Gift Party Wedding Cylinder Shirt Cufflinks
Offered by GNWE

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, Great product - BUY THEM!!!, 29 Jan. 2014
These are amazing value and look and feel like I've bought these from a high-street store. The only downside is that they come wrapped in small zip-up plastic bag. But to be honest, who cares about the pacakaging. The product is amazing and has a genuine weight to them which make them feel expensive. Highly recommended = BUY!!!!

Undisputed Truth: My Autobiography
Undisputed Truth: My Autobiography
by Mike Tyson

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Iron mike....what more can I say, 29 Jan. 2014
A roller coaster of read. Sometimes I thought to myself that this guy must be exaggerating but then you remember it is Mike Tyson. The best part of this book is the way he describes this relationship with trainer Cus D'mato and the manner in which he was created into the 'Baddest man on the planet'.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome quality and price, 29 Jan. 2014
Buy them, they are of exceptional quality and have a genuine weight to them. The only downside is the packaging but I couldn't care less about the packaging. There is NO difference between these and another pair of cufflinks bought from a high-street shop. great value and quality. Buy them...

Prime Leather Full Padded High Quality Weight Lifting Gloves Long Wrist Wrap Gloves Power Lifting Lifter PADDED Palm Exercise Fitness Gloves Strengthen Gloves Home Gym Blue Small 103
Offered by 1stopbabystore

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for the price, but wrist wraps feel flimsy, 29 Jan. 2014
The actual glove and padding are very good for the amount of money that was paid. However, the wrist wraps are flimsy at best. The wrap stitching to the glove is poor and feels like it could split/tear with a sizeable stretch. However, I would recommend them to a beginner (which I am) because they do provide comfort and stability around the wrist. The upside to the flimsy wrist wraps is that there is enough material to wrap around your wrist 3 times.

SANDISK MICRO SD 1GB CARD
SANDISK MICRO SD 1GB CARD

3.0 out of 5 stars Can't go wrong with SanDisk, 15 Aug. 2013
I still have this memory card and it works perfect. I have formatted it numerous times and it works great. Just goes to show it is worth paying that little extra for the reputable brand.

HP 364XL Photo Black Ink Cartridge/ Vivera ink (slimline cartridge)
HP 364XL Photo Black Ink Cartridge/ Vivera ink (slimline cartridge)

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, 15 Aug. 2013
As with all ink cartridges out there, these are no different. It might be the cartridge or my printer, but, the cartridge tends to leak in the tray of the printer (most likely the printer). I haven't really found a huge difference or any additional benefit in getting the XL variant.

Skullcandy Fix 2.0 In-Ear Headphones With Mic -Black/Chrome (discontinued by manufacturer)

3.0 out of 5 stars A step up in quality, 15 Aug. 2013
Fairly good quality headphones. They are certainly better than any original headphones that come with your music player and the added bonus of having a mic and controls is worth paying £25 (price at the time of purchase). However, the only downside is that they are actually quite flimsy and I do not envisage them lasting more than 6 months.

I would give the sound quality 6/10, the bass is not too deep but is certainly noticeable and there is a hazy quality to the playback. These headphones would only be suited for someone seeking to step away from the standard headphones which come with your music player (ipod headphones etc). It is a nice step up but anyone who has spent more than £50 on a pair of headphones wouldn't take a second look at these. I for one have purchased these headphones on a punt and will be using them at the gym as I have a lovely pair of Bose IE2 headphones which are AWESOME.

An Autobiography: The Story of My Experiments with Truth
An Autobiography: The Story of My Experiments with Truth
by M.K. Gandhi

5.0 out of 5 stars A strange, yet interesting read, 7 May 2013
A very strange read, if you were expecting an epic story of political strife, then look elsewhere. This is candid and very personal account of one of the most important and iconic individuals in Modern History. I would suggest that anyone seeking to discover, rediscover or expand on your knowledge of Gandhi to read this book. It will change your perceptions of this unique individual and will truly alter your opinion on Gandhi. I am still deciding whether he was a Politician, Saint, Fraud or deranged.

Toshiba 22AV616DB 22-inch Widescreen HD Ready LCD TV with Freeview - White
Toshiba 22AV616DB 22-inch Widescreen HD Ready LCD TV with Freeview - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Great TV, 7 May 2013
Lasted me for over 3 years. A bit late for a review, however, it lasted me for ages and is great when using in conjunction with a PS3.

Page: 1 | 2