Profile for Greg Chapman > Reviews

Doctor Who - The Tenth Planet [DVD]
Doctor Who - The Tenth Planet [DVD]
Dvd ~ William Hartnell

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed it!, 14 Oct 2013
At last! Another Doctor Who Story has become available. As a fan of the first seven doctors I am trying to obtain the DVD's of the stories, even though some of the episodes have animation through the wiping policy of the time! That I don't care about- I would rather have them then none at all, as it is the only way we are ever going to see some of the early Dr Who on DVD!

I am old enough to remember black and white TV (I am 52) so that doesn't bother me either. Subtitles are very helpful to all of us!

I appreciated the contributions by the actors on Disc 2.

I have already pre-ordered "The Web of Fear" and "The Enemy of the World" I am also looking at "The Ice Warriors", and have also got a few Dr Who items in "Saved For Later" Finance rules, but rest assured, I will do my best to obtain Dr Who DVDS of the first seven Doctors!

Thanks.
Greg Chapman.

Mrs Brown's Boys: Mrs Brown's Bloomers [DVD]
Mrs Brown's Boys: Mrs Brown's Bloomers [DVD]
Dvd ~ Brendan O'Carroll
Offered by A1tradingGB

5.0 out of 5 stars Very funny, 13 Oct 2013
I have always liked Mrs Brown's Boys, and this was no exception. Was great to see the outtakes, and am looking forward to obtaining the new DVD when it comes out. Didn't realise until I saw "The One Show" that Jennifer Gibney (Cathy) is Brendon's wife!

Calendar Girls [DVD] [2003]
Calendar Girls [DVD] [2003]
Dvd ~ Helen Mirren

5.0 out of 5 stars Great film, 12 Oct 2013
This review is from: Calendar Girls [DVD] [2003] (DVD)
Great film with a real message and appeal within. I shall watch this again and again! The price is an absolute steal!

Bergerac: The Complete Collection [DVD] [1981]
Bergerac: The Complete Collection [DVD] [1981]
Dvd ~ John Nettles

5.0 out of 5 stars I have been wanting this for a long time!, 12 Oct 2013
Finally obtained it. Remembered the series when it first came out, and have had to get the DVD Set. Haven't finished all the set yet, but soon will! John Nettles looks so young! (I am 52) I know Jersey quite well, and was surprised in the series, that some shots look as if they are very near, but in fact are on the other side of the island or two or three miles apart! This does not detract my enjoyment of it, but anyone who goes to see the Bergerac scenery should be aware of this , particularly if they are walking!

Doctor Who - Terror of the Zygons [DVD]
Doctor Who - Terror of the Zygons [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tom Baker

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential viewing, 12 Oct 2013
Really enjoyed this. I am a 52 year old Dr Who Fan, and my aim is to get all the episodes from Hartnell to McKoy. Quality excellent, and subtitles very helpful. Another one to add to my fast growing Dr Who Collection!

Meet The Parents/Meet The Fockers [DVD]
Meet The Parents/Meet The Fockers [DVD]
Dvd ~ Robert De Niro

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely funny!, 12 Oct 2013
Couldn't believe this when I saw this advertised for £4.00 and a double as well. Obtained this and was not disappointed. Told a friend of mine who is on Amazon to get the copy at that price, but act quickly! This takes pride of place in my collection!

Doctor Who - The Invisible Enemy
Doctor Who - The Invisible Enemy
Offered by somethinginmyeye. Same Day Dispatch by 1st class Royal Mail.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 12 Oct 2013
Quality excellent, and subtitles very helpful. Well worth paying the price for, as I already had the DVD K9 and Company, and I didn't want to pay for K9 Tales on DVD. Another DVD to add to my fast growing Dr Who Collection!

Philips Lead
Philips Lead
Offered by Remote Central

4.0 out of 5 stars Not too bad, 12 Oct 2013
This review is from: Philips Lead (Electronics)
When I got it, I found that although it fitted the razor, the plug pins were very thin. Fortunately, I found an adapter which fitted the plug pins, and I can now recharge it. Greg, Sheffield England.

Doctor Who - The Robots Of Death [1978] [DVD] [1963]
Doctor Who - The Robots Of Death [1978] [DVD] [1963]
Dvd ~ Tom Baker
Offered by somethinginmyeye. Same Day Dispatch by 1st class Royal Mail.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 12 Oct 2013
This is great- quality good, and subtitles very helpful. Very prompt service and a useful addition to my increasing Dr Who collection!

Outnumbered: Series 1-4 Box Set (Plus 2009 Christmas Special) [DVD]
Outnumbered: Series 1-4 Box Set (Plus 2009 Christmas Special) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Hugh Dennis

5.0 out of 5 stars Very funny!, 17 Sep 2013
Really enjoyed this. Saw it on television and have now got the DVD's which I have been after for a long time. I like the way Ben gets into all sorts of situations because of what he believes! Hugh Dennis and Clare Skinner are marvellous to watch. Have just finished watching the set. Anyone who likes the Outnumbered programmes should get this- the price is an absolute steal, and the subtitles are very helpful as well, Get it!

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19