Profile for Mr. Paul Turpin > Reviews

Content by Mr. Paul Turpin

Mr. Paul Turpin "arki_yetii" (London)

Faithfull SGTB11P Soft-Grip Brick Trowel Philadelphia Pattern 275mm/11-inch
Faithfull SGTB11P Soft-Grip Brick Trowel Philadelphia Pattern 275mm/11-inch

5.0 out of 5 stars top product, 1 Jun. 2014
Built my first wall with this last week. Now I've not got a lot to compare this against as I'm a DIYer and not a pro. However I found it comfortable to use - by row three I was motoring along, and the wall is completely straight! Can't go wrong with this, esp for the price. Great value.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars U get what u pay for, 30 Sept. 2012
Thought these were great when I first got them. But the tip of the head of the first one fell of after a week, and all 3 of the others have suffered with coming loose after only a few days. Advice? Pay a bit more and get proper ones

Vogel's EFW6345 Universal Optimally Adjustable Double Arm 31"-42" LCD / Plasma TV Wall Bracket

5.0 out of 5 stars Vogel's EFW6345, 23 Jun. 2008
Read a couple of the early reviews for this before I installed it, and was very cautious when installing, particularly when sticking the bolt template to the wall. I drilled into plastered brickwork and the four bolts - unbelievably - worked great. 2 months on and it is still there. The other tips listed by others are very helpful (thanks!), but an additional one, and to some may sound obvious, but get a good drill & drill bit that's the perfect size.