Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for S. A. Hole > Reviews

Content by S. A. Hole

S. A. Hole

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
A Sheffield Lass: A Book Of Rhyming Poems
A Sheffield Lass: A Book Of Rhyming Poems

3.0 out of 5 stars atmospheric - my era, as i was also born ..., 19 Mar. 2016
atmospheric - my era, as i was also born in the fifties, but I wish the stanzas had followed more in the way of metre for rhythm and balance.

The Light Between Us: Lessons from Heaven That Teach Us to Live Better in the Here and Now
by Laura Lynne Jackson

5.0 out of 5 stars the light between us, 17 Feb. 2016
Well written , The concept I got from it, that we are joined by cords of light to our loved ones on the other side inspired me to write a love poem and a poem about life beyond.

New Princeton Encyclopedia of Poetry and Poetics
New Princeton Encyclopedia of Poetry and Poetics
by Brogan Preminger

5.0 out of 5 stars I got this as a reference book for my poetry ..., 17 Feb. 2016
I got this as a reference book for my poetry, so it , being a rather condensed tome, is something you would just dip in and out of to look things up.

The Ode Less Travelled: Unlocking the Poet Within
The Ode Less Travelled: Unlocking the Poet Within
by Stephen Fry

5.0 out of 5 stars poetry - yeah X, 9 Sept. 2015
this is the most amazing book for anyone wanting to learn the techniques of how to write poetry, I have even managed to write a vilanelle, and to be pleased with the results. highly recommended

Bosmere C540 Premium 4-Seat Circular Table Cover
Bosmere C540 Premium 4-Seat Circular Table Cover
Offered by MMP Living

4.0 out of 5 stars Good cover, but I checked measurements and hoped it ..., 16 Jun. 2015
Good cover, but I checked measurements and hoped it would fit, but it does not quite fit, even though it is only a 4 seat round wooden table, but still usable.

Thermos Radiance Dual Compartment Lunch Kit - Navy
Thermos Radiance Dual Compartment Lunch Kit - Navy

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, had to get 2 freezer boards, 16 Jun. 2015
love it , had to get 2 freezer boards, one to go in bottom section, one to go in top - but works fantastically and keeps stuff really cool. It will only take smallish bottles of water though.

Aquasonic 100 Ultrasound Transmission Gel (0.25 ltr) (1 Bottle)
Aquasonic 100 Ultrasound Transmission Gel (0.25 ltr) (1 Bottle)
Offered by Ana Wiz Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars easy to use, 16 Jun. 2015
easy to use, not greasy, lubricates well so that the sonic massager glides across the skin, a useful buy.

A Bluish White Light: Tanka Poetry Collection
A Bluish White Light: Tanka Poetry Collection
by Yasunaga Tatsumi

4.0 out of 5 stars It's good, but I did not realise that the whole ..., 16 Jun. 2015
It's good , but I did not realise that the whole book was tanka about Fukoshima - very emotional.

Tomcat 2 Blox Rait & Mouse Bait x 1.8 Kg contains bromadiolone
Tomcat 2 Blox Rait & Mouse Bait x 1.8 Kg contains bromadiolone
Offered by DIY and Hardware

4.0 out of 5 stars and this is the best one BUT - you have to place it where ..., 28 Feb. 2015
block bait much easier to use, and this is the best one BUT - you have to place it where the rats run frequently, close to their hub and I had to put a lot down, sometimes twice a day, but it did the trick eventually. I think they have to eat a lot of it, regularly for it to actuallly kill them, but i have to do it because i've got 2 hen runs.

The Sea Sisters
The Sea Sisters
by Lucy Clarke

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Feb. 2015
This review is from: The Sea Sisters (Paperback)
a page turner of a thriller, very well written and a thoroughly enjoyable read.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6