Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Amazon Pantry Food & Drink Beauty Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for Olmo López > Reviews

Content by Olmo López

Olmo López (U.K.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Silverline 734100 Aluminium Alloy Roofing Square 185 mm
Silverline 734100 Aluminium Alloy Roofing Square 185 mm

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good at all, 3 Feb. 2016
I bought this square to use it in my diy. I would not recommend this product to anyone looking for a little bit of precision. The measurements are only imperial (there is no metric). The marking and the edges are not very flush so you won't get much precision with it. If you just want it for approximate measurements, then it should be OK.

Vintage Style LED Edison Squrrel Cage Light Bulb. Retro, Dimmable, 2W, E27.
Vintage Style LED Edison Squrrel Cage Light Bulb. Retro, Dimmable, 2W, E27.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking vintage bulb, 1 Jun. 2015
Very nice looking LED. It is not massively bright, which suit us fine as we were looking for a bulb to be fitted over our dinner table. The design is beautiful (vintage looking), and the bulb is quite big. It is definitely a feature in our dinning room.

The light is 2700K, which is the kind of light you get from a normal filament bulb, sort of yellow instead of white. This gives a cosy lighting.

My original plan was to install a dimmer, but since it is not very bright we will keep it as it is for the moment.

cellmax Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830I/Galaxy Ace S5830/I9003 Galaxy SL/Galaxy Fit S5670/Galaxy Gio S5660/Galaxy Mini S5570/Galaxy Pop i559/I9100 Galaxy S II In Ear Handsfree Headphones Earphones With Mic And Volume Control Remote - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Very bad quality, 27 Nov. 2013
I not much to say about these earphones. I bought them and regretted. I actually though I was buying something different, completely my fault.

Built quality is very bad, it feels cheep and plastic, the sound is not great either.

Save yourself few quid.

D2D-GENUINE SAMSUNG i9100 GALAXY S2 HANDSFREE HEADSET PHF EARPHONES - EHS-44 (Non Retail Packaging)
Offered by Genuine Providers

5.0 out of 5 stars They Work, 25 Nov. 2013
Hi, I don't know whether this ones are the originals since I do not keep the packing of the original ones but, they do the job and they physically look like the same that my Galaxy S2 brought in the pack.

I have tried with a different ones, and this ones (the EHS-44) work perfectly.

PowerPlanet DMW-BLC12, DMW-BLC12E Panasonic High Capacity Compatible Digital Camera 2 Year Warranty Battery for PANASONIC Lumix DMC-G5, DMC-G6, DMC-FZ200, DMC-FZ1000 (as well as DMC-GH2 but does not show remaining battery life)

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay, 25 Nov. 2013
If you are buying this, expecting a perfect battery, I would recommend to to expend more money and get the original. However if as me you are looking for a battery to use for a while until you can get your original charged, go for it. It last less than the original one, but it is not too bad.

I will recommended as what it is. A good second battery.

Genuine Samsung Stereo Headset For Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 (Non Retail Packaging)
Offered by Tec Uk

1.0 out of 5 stars Please read this before buying it (How to difference Galaxy S2 earphones), 25 Nov. 2013
I am very bad loosing my earphones. So I have bought a number of them since I have my Galaxy S2. I have discovered that there are 2 different kinds in Amazon claiming to be the right ones. These are not the good ones, I can not know how genuine are the others but at least they work.

This model which I am writing the review for, do not work properly with a Galaxy S2. By my experience the sound isn't very loud, and in certain applications flip left and right sound, making very annoying to listen absolutely anything.

In the other hand there is another model which doesn't seem to have these issues. Which is the EHS-44. I can not confirm if it is the original that comes with the Galaxy 2, since there is not par number on the earphones themselves, and I do not keep the original wrapping they come in. However they look like exactly the same physically.

How to difference them? The EHS-44 comes in a pack which wraps them, and these ones come in a bag. The EHS-44 have two dots in the answering button and these ones have a little phone carved. The EHS-44 a slightly more expensive, but almost nothing. And the most important thing, they work fine in a Samsung GalaxyS2!!

VicTsing® Micro USB MHL to HDMI HDTV Adapter Cable With Remote Control for Galaxy i9300 S3 S2 i9100 i9220 NOTE 8.0 N5100

4.0 out of 5 stars It works fine, but not for the use I wanted it, 25 Nov. 2013
The device works very fine, but I bought it in order to watch Sky Sports on on the TV from my phone... It does not work, but it is completely my fault since SkyGo doesn't allow hdmi outputs form the device.

Planet Earth: Complete BBC Series [Blu-ray]
Planet Earth: Complete BBC Series [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ David Attenborough

5.0 out of 5 stars What can I say... BBC = exellence, 17 April 2013
No much to say, I love documentaries, and bbc is nowadays the leader in this.

Buy it, it is incredible, specially if you have a good telly to get the best of the blue ray quality.

Lekue 650 ml Steam Case for 1 to 2 Person, Red
Lekue 650 ml Steam Case for 1 to 2 Person, Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, really easy yummi food in no time, 17 April 2013
I would recommend this item to everyone. I do not have microwave at home, but there is one in my office, and I decide to buy this item as I do like to cook my food every day.

With this steamer pouch I avoid cooking at home and re-heating at work. In 10 minutes I get incredible dishes, it is very good for fish and some meats such turkey and chicken.

A few tips:

Steaming vegetables will give you very good results, but there are vegetables which I find brilliant such broccoli, green beans, carrot, courgette or cauliflower. I only add a little of olive oil, salt and black pepper.

Fish: I use white fish, with a slice of lemon on the top, salt and black pepper. Or buy from the supermarket chunks of salmon with sweet chilli or salmon sauce. Salmon skewers are brilliant too.

Meat. I prepare bags that I freeze. Chicken + onion + dates + raisins + courgettes an cumin, and you will have a great Moroccan chicken style. (If you have a kettle, you can get a perfect cous cous as a side with it.)

The recipe book will give you very good ideas.

I have added some pictures of dishes cooked in my lunch break, all of them took less than 15 min.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Fray Perico Y Su Borrico (El Barco De Vapor)
Fray Perico Y Su Borrico (El Barco De Vapor)
by Juan Munoz Martin

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and good to learn Spanish, 28 Nov. 2012
I love Barco de Vapor collection. This were the books used in the school when I was a boy. I bought it for my girlfriend who is learning Spanish (And hopefully I can read it to my children one day). She loves it, it is funny and easy to read if you have a Spaniard to ask for some of the expressions.

I can not give it less than 5 stars, although I should warn that that it has a lot of expressions that would not make sense if translated literally.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3