Profile for J Rose > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Blueair 203 HEPASilent Air Purifier
Blueair 203 HEPASilent Air Purifier
Offered by Allergy Cosmos

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the box it's a true Hepa filter which is ..., 23 Dec 2014
Mixed feelings on this one. I love the box it's a true Hepa filter which is what i wanted. It filters the air great. I know this because one of my rooms has a mold problem and it helped with this immediately. I don't think the filter life is long though because after 3 months I feel like it needs changing. It's just not as good as it was initially. I don't know if this is because I had a highly polluted room though. For a normal room without issues, this will work wonderfully. I've given it five stars although I would like something to kill the mold in the box as I am worried that the air coming out will not be truly clean once the filter has had some use.

Mobile Phone Holder Fashion Shoe Leopard Print Design 31071
Mobile Phone Holder Fashion Shoe Leopard Print Design 31071
Offered by Celebration Gifts For All Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this for a birthday present for my sister and she loved it., 23 Dec 2014
My sister loved this

Lamaze Soft Shape Sorter
Lamaze Soft Shape Sorter
Offered by bafotec

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Poor Quality- Dangerous- Maybe I had a faulty one., 23 Dec 2014
Mine was terrible quality , not usual of lamaze at all. It has plastic threads all hanging out dangerous to a child. I'm trying to return it. The concept is good design wise and it's soft which is why I bought it for my 9 month old daughter. It would have been good if it was fit for purpose but unfortunately not.

Maleficent
Maleficent

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Movie! Better than anticipated, 29 Sep 2014
This review is from: Maleficent (Amazon Instant Video)
Great Movie! Better than anticipated.

Ted
Ted

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me- maybe for teenagers!, 25 Sep 2014
This review is from: Ted (Amazon Instant Video)
I couldn't get past the first 10 minutes so I really can't write a review either way. No for me, maybe for teenagers. The humor wasn't my cup of tea, I prefer witty comedy. To be honest it didn't grip me in the beginning and I found it abit dull.

Noah
Noah

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed this movie, 18 Sep 2014
This review is from: Noah (Amazon Instant Video)
Enjoyed this movie. It was emotional and moving. I wasn't put off by the fantasy element (or religious supernatural element if you prefer). I didn't think it was that dark but then i have been desensitized by G.O.T. Worth watching.

Ultimate Graco Contour Electra Bassinet with Napper in Bear & Friends - Cleva Edition ChildSAFE Door Stopz Bundle

1.0 out of 5 stars Not fit for purpose! ok for babies that cant stand up!, 9 Sep 2014
Beautiful travel cot but not fit for purpose for a baby that can try standing up. My daughter is six months and the dangerous jutting out corners are located in a position that can cause injury to a child that is practising standing. Fine for babies who are unable to stand up, otherwise useless and dangerous. Annoyed paying out !£100 approx when purchased at six months.

PILOT
PILOT

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Pilot!, 1 Sep 2014
Good Pilot looking forward to the rest of the series.

What on Earth is Wrong?
What on Earth is Wrong?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great but where is the rest?, 12 Aug 2014
I really enjoyed this series but i'm used to watching 4 seasons one after the other and longer series. So far great but where is the next??

Panasonic  KX-TG8062EB Twin Colour DECT Phone Set with Answer Machine
Panasonic KX-TG8062EB Twin Colour DECT Phone Set with Answer Machine
Offered by liGo

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like the hold feature, 9 Aug 2014
I really like the hold feature, letting the other person know they are on hold. The quality is clear on the phone. The handset is a nice design and arrived in new condition.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8