Profile for J Rose > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Catherine Lansfield Madelaine Ditsy Floral Double Flat Sheet, Pink
Catherine Lansfield Madelaine Ditsy Floral Double Flat Sheet, Pink

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely sheet but wish it was fitted!, 24 Jan. 2014
I love the design and comfort of this sheet, but wish it had been fitted.

The 100% cotton range (brushed cotton) seems to be excellent!

I would purchase again. I did feel it was an expensive purchase ( but worth it), although and will wait for it to come on offer to buy again.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Just lovely as is everything from this store!, 24 Jan. 2014
I'm happy the prices have come down in the sale as this has allowed me to buy more than I did initially.

I did pay full price for some of the items and I found them to be excellent quality. I haven't used any of them yet as my baby is due in February, but i keep checking back to the store for offers and new lines.

I have ordered these in a couple of sizes I was so impressed with them. They are so pretty!

The essential one took extra care with the packaging and little bags to keep clothing safe and clean.

Really happy customer!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely for the price!, 24 Jan. 2014
Everything I have bought from the essential one store is just lovely. I don't feel I can quite afford some of the full prices, but am happy when there is a half price sale!

I'm sure my baby will be very comfy in this.

Town & Country Size 7/ EU 40.5 Essentials Half Length Wellington Boots
Town & Country Size 7/ EU 40.5 Essentials Half Length Wellington Boots

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very comfy on the sole! Otherwise ok.., 24 Jan. 2014
These look nice, fit nice but they were not very comfy on the soles of my feet. I can feel stones through them that get stuck in the base of the wellie. I have other wellies and i've never had this issue before. I wouldn't buy again but for the price they did the job i was needing, which was something to cover my trousers whilst i go out and clean up the yard. They are okay for periodic wear, but I'd be unhappy wearing them even half a day let alone a day.

Nylabone Dura Chew - X-Large, Original
Nylabone Dura Chew - X-Large, Original

4.0 out of 5 stars My dogs did enjoy chewing on these, but it put them off their actual food!, 9 Jan. 2014
I was happy with these bones in that my dogs do enjoy them, but since using them it has put my dogs of eating their actual food. They are actually getting to feel like they have eaten but no nutrition, so I will be going back to vegetable based chews- even though they do disappear in 10 minutes with my mastiffs.

St John Ambulance Nitrile Powder-Free Gloves Medium (Box of 100)
St John Ambulance Nitrile Powder-Free Gloves Medium (Box of 100)

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality gloves- purchase regularly just wish they were a little bit cheaper, 9 Jan. 2014
I use these for cleaning up after the animals, general housework etc and find them much better than latex. They are stronger and higher quality. The price though could do with coming down a few pounds.

Catherine Lansfield Madelaine Double Duvet Quiltset, Pink
Catherine Lansfield Madelaine Double Duvet Quiltset, Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bedding - soft & beautiful. I would rather have had a fitted sheet that came with it however., 9 Jan. 2014
This bedding is beautiful and soft. I love this type of cotton. My cats appreciate sitting on the bed snuggled up on it too. I would have preferred a fitted sheet, but other than that it's perfect.

Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - £10 (Snowy City)
Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - £10 (Snowy City)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase for the guys at Christmas, 9 Jan. 2014
It's hard to buy for the guys at Christmas so this was a great alternative. Everyone already buys off amazon that I know, so hopefully the money I gave will pay towards something they really want.

Philips AVENT SCH550/21 Bath and Room Thermometer Pink
Philips AVENT SCH550/21 Bath and Room Thermometer Pink
Offered by ML ITC DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like this thermometer..It floats when the surface of the water is calm., 9 Jan. 2014
I bought this for my unborn baby girl, but I've been using it in the bath to keep the temperature below 37 degrees so that my pregnancy is not effected. It's a lovely thermometer and I feel like the temperature it keeps the bath at is safe regardless of if it is a few degrees out. I haven't tested to check this against any other thermometer but i was concerned at other reviews. I'm glad to say the bath is perfect for me when it reaches 37 degrees.

Really Useful Storage Box Plastic Recycled Robust Stackable 84 Litre W444xD710xH380mm Black Ref 84L

4.0 out of 5 stars I love these boxes, but I wish they didn't cost so much, 9 Jan. 2014
I would love to buy more of these boxes for storage, but there comes a point when it is better to buy a new storage cupboard. That said I move around alot every year or so and it is ideal not to have to pack cardboard boxes.

The size of this box is great for clothing storage.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10