Profile for Tinkysmith > Reviews

Tinkysmith

Spotify Music
Spotify Music

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 12 Sep 2014
This review is from: Spotify Music (App)
Great!

Cozi Family Organizer
Cozi Family Organizer

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 12 Sep 2014
This review is from: Cozi Family Organizer (App)
exceedingly helpful!

Customcard ltd® Running Jogging Armband, Gym Sports Exercise Armband Case With...
Offered by Customcard Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 11 April 2014
Only problem I have with it sometimes is getting it on by myself - find it easiest for someoen else to do it up for me. Other than that it fits my arm well and doesn't slip and is comfy.

Pride Erase Away
Pride Erase Away
Offered by TTS

4.0 out of 5 stars OMG, 6 Sep 2013
This review is from: Pride Erase Away (Kitchen & Home)
My mum gave me one of these when I visited her in Wales a few weeks ago. I have white walls in my hallway painted with wipeable paint, but even still they never quite look white when I've wiped them down. When I got home I went over once with this and the dirt was visible in the water on the wall - took it clean off literally with one swipe! So I tried the paintwork round my doorframes same again, then my kitchen unit doors...before I knew it I'd gone round the whole house just going 'OMG' Wow' and so on....husband thought I'd lost the plot. Only down side was that by the time I'd finished the block had pretty much disintegrated, but for what I got done with it, the amount of dirt it removed, with so little effort, I till think it was well worth it, so went online and ordered these. I'd say stock up cos they're not that hardy, but they are pretty amazing.

The Tracy Anderson Method - Dance Cardio Workout II [DVD]
The Tracy Anderson Method - Dance Cardio Workout II [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tracy Anderson
Offered by simply-well-priced

1.0 out of 5 stars Too much learning and not enough doing, 13 Feb 2013
My first attempt at her first combination left me amazed at how hard it was to remember the steps - after a few moves I thought, right that must be it, but it just carried on and on until I couldn't remember the first few steps anymore! By the time I gave up I hadn't even broken a sweat - would much prefer a workout that just starts for you to copy so at least you can burn some calories whilst trying!

Tefal Express Boil BR400815 Kettle, 2 Litre
Tefal Express Boil BR400815 Kettle, 2 Litre

2.0 out of 5 stars So close, but yet so far..., 9 Nov 2012
I searched in Which magazine to make sure I got the best hot water dispenser for my budget and this was the one it recommended. To be fair everything about it is bang on, with the exception of one thing that has ruined it until very recently and that's the metallic/plastic taste of the water. In the instructions it says to run the first few loads of water through and discard - which we did - for 5 days. There was still a bad taste which was noticeable to friends who we never even told, to the point they had to give us their drinks back. My husband eventually got the kettle back out but I (embarrassed) plodded on with the Express Boil. After over 4 weeks (and I drink a lot of tea in a day working from home), there was still a taste. I finally went onto the website where it reiterated that taste should only be a problem for the first few loads, but suggested trying a teaspoon of bicarb of soda, run a full tank through and discard...which I did...and then suffered two or three tanks workth of bicarb flavoured water. Only now has the taste gone and it's as good as it was always meant to be but the whole experience has definitley left a bitter taste in my mouth!

Exquisite Corpse
Exquisite Corpse

5.0 out of 5 stars Exquisite indeed..., 20 Nov 2010
This review is from: Exquisite Corpse (MP3 Download)
These girls just seem too good to be true. Their own identities, beauty abound, mesmerising singing voices, hypnotic melodies and cool beats - more of the same please!!