Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle  Learn more Countdown to Prime Day Shop now Shop now
Profile for N. Willis > Reviews

Content by N. Willis

N. Willis

Garmin Nuvi 1490T Carrying Case
Garmin Nuvi 1490T Carrying Case
Offered by total digital stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have, if you have Garmin 1400 series, 24 Feb. 2012
The satnav fits beautifully, cushions against mishandling and protects the face of the satnav against scratching. This is definitely a must have if you carry the garmin about or normally just bung it in a drawer unprotected.

Garmin Nuvi 1490T 5" Sat Nav Bundle with UK and Full Europe Maps, Bluetooth and Free Lifetime Traffic

5.0 out of 5 stars Garmin Nuvi 1490 'Brilliant', 22 Oct. 2011
I had difficulty with the product at first, it put me at Horse Guards Parade, London, when I live 400 plus miles away. Having downloaded the instructions in full, and printed them, be careful with this as you only get one chance, things sorted themselves out. There were still glitches with my 'home' moved to two streets away,but I blame the satellites for this as now I even have the car in the drive! An update was carried out, as per instructions, but I believe it takes a few months for completed road works to work their way into the system, as I was shown to be driving in fields when the motorway was under my wheels. The roadworks concerned are very new.

Now I am more accustomed to the instrument it really is easy to use with only the power switch to work, the rest is touch.

Well worth the money.

As the title says, brilliant.

Hornby R8259 RailRoad 00 Gauge Automatic Level Crossing
Hornby R8259 RailRoad 00 Gauge Automatic Level Crossing

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks good but....., 20 Dec. 2010
The product looks good but I have no idea how it becomes 'automatic', as usual with Hornby there are no instructions.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 10, 2012 8:36 AM GMT

Hornby R070 00 Gauge Turntable Electric
Hornby R070 00 Gauge Turntable Electric

5.0 out of 5 stars Dependable Hornby, 30 April 2010
No nonsense, does what it says on the box, educational because thought has to be used to work the toy. I had difficulty connecting the electrics and then found the trick space on the tracks! Someone might have told me.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 7, 2015 6:40 PM GMT