Profile for Jeng > Reviews

Jeng

Trixie 5657 Wooden Playground 36 x 26 x 29 cm
Trixie 5657 Wooden Playground 36 x 26 x 29 cm

4.0 out of 5 stars wooden playground, 10 May 2014
I found it quite fiddly to build, and one ladder broke (though I was able to turn it round and affix the screws in the other end), however Harry the budgie loves it, and you can put little toys in the tray at the bottom, so all in all I'm happy with it - would buy anther if this one broke. Good value for money!

Linens Limited Polycotton Percale 180 Thread Count Fitted Sheet, White, Three Quarter
Offered by Linens Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars small double sheets, 1 Mar. 2014
I bought my daughter a small double bed and was a bit worried about where I'd find fitted sheets/how much I'd pay, however I needn't have worried. Very happy with the product.

OMG! Is This Actually My Life? Hattie Moore's Unbelievable Year!
OMG! Is This Actually My Life? Hattie Moore's Unbelievable Year!
by Rae Earl

5.0 out of 5 stars omg, 2 Jan. 2014
I got this for my daughter for Christmas, and she says it's fantastic. She's not a massive reader, but it's written in diary format so she's not overwhelmed by it, and has been laughing away whilst reading it.

Legler "Variable" Pogo Stick Garden Slides
Legler "Variable" Pogo Stick Garden Slides

4.0 out of 5 stars pogo stick, 18 May 2013
The Pogo stick was received promptly and is a good quality, durable product. Represented good value for the money paid

Grease/Grease 2 [DVD]
Grease/Grease 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ John Travolta

5.0 out of 5 stars grease/grease 2 DVD, 10 April 2013
This review is from: Grease/Grease 2 [DVD] (DVD)
DVD received promptly - very happy with this product. I've not watched it yet however as it's in original packaging I assume it's in perfect working order