Profile for Steve Dresden > Reviews

Content by Steve Dresden

Steve Dresden "Steve" (Dresden)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Interview With The Vampire -- Special Edition [DVD] [1994]
Interview With The Vampire -- Special Edition [DVD] [1994]
Dvd ~ Brad Pitt
Offered by DVDBayFBA

1.0 out of 5 stars My copy cuts out 15 minutes before the end of ..., 15 Jan. 2015
My copy cuts out 15 minutes before the end of the film. So – can anyone put me out of my misery?

DOES HE GET THE JOB AT THE END OR NOT????
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 2, 2015 4:51 PM GMT

NIGEL FARAGE TEDDY BEAR, UKIP
NIGEL FARAGE TEDDY BEAR, UKIP
Offered by Books By The Sea

5.0 out of 5 stars as Nigel Fararge is one of her favourite TV characters at the moment, 15 Jan. 2015
This review is from: NIGEL FARAGE TEDDY BEAR, UKIP
Bought one of these for my wife Carol recently, as Nigel Fararge is one of her favourite TV characters at the moment. The comedian who plays him is a wonderful actor, and I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets a BAFTA or something. How he can come out with that stuff and keep a straight-face is beyond me!

Facebook & Twitter for Seniors For Dummies
Facebook & Twitter for Seniors For Dummies
by Marsha Collier

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book that has shown me (a definite Senior, 12 Jan. 2015
Great book that has shown me (a definite Senior!) how to use Facebook and Twitter.

On Facebook now, I have lots of new friends including a really friendly Nigerian chap who is going out of his way to organise the payment of an inheritance I am due from a relative I didn’t even know I had. That’s the magic of Facebook!

On Twitter, I found it a little more difficult as I’m not used to containing my thoughts to 140 characters, but I’m getting the hang of it now and it’s surely only a matter of time before Stephen Fry reverse-tweets one of my random thoughts about sausagemeat (I have a lot of these – have you ever noticed how it has breadcrumbs in it so it’s not really fully meat? #sausagemeat #reversetweetplease)
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 14, 2015 5:47 PM GMT

Tinned Ukip Jelly Babies
Tinned Ukip Jelly Babies

1.0 out of 5 stars I'm willing to bet that some EU big wig in Brussels is responsible for legislation that means we can't enjoy our jelly babies in, 11 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Tinned Ukip Jelly Babies (Misc.)
Jelly Babies in a tin? That's ridiculous - everyone knows that jelly babies should come in a bag. I'm willing to bet that some EU big wig in Brussels is responsible for legislation that means we can't enjoy our jelly babies in a good old-fashioned British bag, and instead have to eat them out of some sort of tin (made by a foreigner as well I'll bet!)

The Elf Company Elf Boy like Elf on the shelf/Elf Magic
The Elf Company Elf Boy like Elf on the shelf/Elf Magic

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuinely comes to life. I'm scared witless by this ..., 2 Jan. 2015
Genuinely comes to life. I'm scared witless by this elf. Full marks to the seller for providing me a genuine live elf.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars My children swears blind that "Charles" comes alive and talks ..., 8 Sept. 2014
My children swears blind that "Charles" comes alive and talks to them, but I need to purchase some CCTV cameras to work out whether they are telling the truth or not. Will report back ASAP.

The HolyPhone Confessional Crisis
The HolyPhone Confessional Crisis

1.0 out of 5 stars Bravo Charles Brett. The pope is going to be ..., 5 Sept. 2014
Bravo Charles Brett. The pope is going to be furious when he reads this. Charles Brett has really blown the lid off the massive Vatican phone scandal. Using a mobile phone silent vibrate ring feature for pleasurable ends is a creeping cancer amongst the priesthood. IT MUST BE STOPPED

Neon Colour Durable Double Sided Nit Combs for Head Lice Dectection Comb (also ideal for Pet Flea) its removes Nits, Lice and Fleas and eggs i.e. Grooming Hair Comb Fine Toothed Headlice Comb **Only One Supply**
Offered by Neway247

5.0 out of 5 stars Funky, 14 Mar. 2014
The funky alternative colours of the various combs allow you to segregate the combs according to usage.

That way you know exactly which ones have been used on which of the kids' heads and which have been used on my wife Carol's occasionally infested lady-garden down-belows.

Mo farah mask
Mo farah mask
Offered by Grids London

1.0 out of 5 stars Sports Direct, 25 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Mo farah mask (Toy)
The main problem with this mask is that I'm a fat white gentleman in his early 50's.

I look stupid with Mo Farah's face. Nobody believed I was Mo Farah for a minute.

To add insult to injury it didn't make me run any faster either.

That said – good lord, my wife Carol strangely found me much more attractive and we enjoyed a glorious union the like of which I've not experienced since our honeymoon in Paignton July 1983

Beaumont BS-PP Polka Dot Leather Sling for Clarinet, Saxophone, Oboe and English Horn - Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Hoist the main sail!, 25 Feb. 2014
Suffering for many years as I have with a cursedly large instrument - I was starting to get a bad back. A pink oboe strap is just what I needed.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10