Profile for Gill > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
What Do Women Want?: Adventures in the Science of Female Desire
What Do Women Want?: Adventures in the Science of Female Desire
by Daniel Bergner

4.0 out of 5 stars Challenging book that both women and men should read, 27 Sep 2013
Challenges the prevailing traditional evolutionary psychology (and pop psychology) perspectives about women's sexuality drawing on a growing evidence-base. The author doesn't pretend that all the answers are there - far from it. But it gives the reader of taste of what it to come in this fascinating field of psychology.

Beat My Guest
Beat My Guest

4.0 out of 5 stars Took me back 30 years and made me feel young again, 3 Dec 2012
This review is from: Beat My Guest (MP3 Download)
Adam when he was at his best - great fun track that was the B-side to Stand and Deliver and therefore didn't make it onto his greatest hits.

Amazing
Amazing

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful voice, 22 April 2012
This review is from: Amazing (MP3 Download)
All three tracks are great - he has such a wonderful tone to his voice, I could listen to it all day.

PINK Interlocking Shoe Organizer / Shoe Rack for 16 PAIRS Modular Rack by BBI
PINK Interlocking Shoe Organizer / Shoe Rack for 16 PAIRS Modular Rack by BBI

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, flexible storage product, 22 April 2012
I've got three of these now and whilst they might not be the prettiest things around they're very practical and you can fit them into most spaces.

Born to Die
Born to Die
Offered by Sent2u

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving Lana, 18 Feb 2012
This review is from: Born to Die (Audio CD)
I was somewhat undecided about buying this album as I'd only really listened to Video Games but I don't regret it all - it's fantastic. Her voice is sultry and playful in turns and there is a good mix of tracks on the album, with a twist of quirkiness here and there.

Starlight
Starlight

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic track, 8 Jan 2012
This review is from: Starlight (MP3 Download)
Absolutely fantastic track by Matt Cardle. More pop than most of his stuff, but it's got some great guitar in it. I thought I might tire of it quite quickly but it's still fresh after many listens.

10 Compatible Printer Ink Cartridges for Epson Stylus SX515W - Cyan / Magenta / Yellow / Black
Offered by More Inks

5.0 out of 5 stars Needed to clean the printer heads but then worked great, 3 May 2011
I was a bit worried at first after putting in the black cartridge because there were a lot of gaps in the printing. However, I ran the printer diagnostics and did a head clean and then it worked great - no problems at all and a lot cheaper than Epson cartridges.

Sennheiser 502542 PMX 80 Sport II Sport Headphones
Sennheiser 502542 PMX 80 Sport II Sport Headphones

1.0 out of 5 stars Gave them away in the end, 30 Nov 2010
I couldn't get on with these at all. I found that they were incredibly uncomfortable and in the end gave them away - despite the fact that they were pretty expensive. I have got small ears - don't know if that was the problem?!

Twin Pack 85Mbps Homeplug Ethernet Adapters
Twin Pack 85Mbps Homeplug Ethernet Adapters

4.0 out of 5 stars Homeplugs for iplayer, 3 Aug 2010
I bought the homeplug adapters so that I could get iplayer via my a freesat box on my TV. I've not used them before so can't compare with other makes but these plugs were extremely simple to use and I have had no problems with them. They are plugged into an extension lead and an adapter rather than directly into a wall socket which doesn't seem to have caused any problem.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, cushioned running socks, 3 Aug 2010
Great ankle socks for running with good cushioning and most importantly they don't slide down inside your trainers. These socks also wear well and, unlike some other specialist running socks I have, so far they have no holes in them.

Page: 1 | 2