Profile for holidaytommy > Reviews

Indoor Fairy Lights with 40 Warm White LEDs on Clear Cable by Lights4fun
Indoor Fairy Lights with 40 Warm White LEDs on Clear Cable by Lights4fun
Offered by Lights4fun

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I expected., 12 April 2013
Bought these lights to put on sticks in a vase,they arrived very quickly and look very good,would use this site again

Grow Your Own Boyfriend
Grow Your Own Boyfriend
Offered by Price Drop UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, 12 April 2013
This review is from: Grow Your Own Boyfriend (Toy)
Bought this as a little extra joke present for my granddaughter 16.I don't think that she thought it was funny,everyone else in the family thought it was hilarious,he is still growing now in a pint beer glass,waiting for him to grow even more!

Yousave Accessories IMD Butterfly Hard Hybrid Back Cover Case for Apple iPhone 3G/3GS - White/Silver
Offered by Yousave Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish cover, 12 April 2013
Ordered this for my new phone,not sure what I wanted.This ticks all the boxes,mainly I can find it in handbag and it looks great too.

Pilot Frixion Erasable Rollerball 0.7 mm Tip (Pack of 3) - Black/Red/Blue
Pilot Frixion Erasable Rollerball 0.7 mm Tip (Pack of 3) - Black/Red/Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., 18 Feb. 2013
Bought as a present ,so not used myself but person bought for was very pleased .packaged well and arrived in time.

Sock and stocking aid - Mobility Aid
Sock and stocking aid - Mobility Aid
Offered by Uk Mobility Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 18 Feb. 2013
Only one word to describe this Brilliant would recommend to anyone.So easy to use and a big help to keep you independent.

Andrew James Ice Cream, Sorbet and Frozen Yoghurt Maker Machine 1.45 Litre + 128 Page Recipe Book - As voted "Best Buy" Ice Cream Maker By Which Magazine
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Ice cream made easy, 19 May 2012
I bought this ice cream maker as a present for my granddaughter who is 12years old.She was thrilled to bits with this and could not wait to try it.We have had vanilla, coconut, mint choc chip etc.It is so easy to use, the only problem is we eat it too quickly!!

What You See Is What You Get: My Autobiography
What You See Is What You Get: My Autobiography
by Alan Sugar

5.0 out of 5 stars Not what i expected, 11 Nov. 2010
I have just finished this book and what a surprise! It is not what I expected I did not really like Alan Sugar before I read this book, but I found this book absolutely fascinating I could not put it down Its one of the best autobiographies that I have read it just shows you there are 2 sides to every story especially regarding Terry Venables what sly and corrupt person he was.The press have certainly only portrayed one side to this story but at last Alan Sugar has the chance to put his side.I would recommend this book to everyone it just shows with a lot of hard work even someone from the poorest backgrounds can achieve brilliant results.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 24, 2010 9:47 AM GMT

Page: 1 | 2