Profile for happy > Reviews

Michael
Michael
Offered by Springwood Media

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love this cd, 31 Mar 2014
This review is from: Michael (Audio CD)
I must say I love this cd this item was delivered on time, it was well packed and it is amazing to listen to I listen to it all of the time.

100% cotton white with black skulls and crossbones paisley effect design bandana, 55cm square. Ideal for every day wear, pirate party, bikers etc.
Offered by Lizzy Outlet

5.0 out of 5 stars HAPPY, 19 Sep 2013
Must say happy with this product bought it for head protection when we went to Greece the weather was so hot we found this very usefull to keep our heads cool we loved the designe to, also it was plenty big enough one happy customer.

Buff High UV Protection Multi Functional Headwear - Otoko
Buff High UV Protection Multi Functional Headwear - Otoko

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, 19 Sep 2013
we brought this to protect our heads from uv whilst on holiday in Greece it was very hot but the buff protected us and kept our heads cool you can also use it to protect the back of your neck, its also easy to carry around fits in a small bag and you can use it on your head in many ways I must say I defenatley would recommend this.

GCSE Science AQA A+B: Higher: Revision Guide + Exam Practice Workbook (Collins GCSE Revision)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 30 April 2013
This book is amazing very helpfull it was very well paked and it came on time one very pleased customer.

Letts GCSE Chemistry (PC CD)
Letts GCSE Chemistry (PC CD)
Offered by SC-WHOLESALE

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 30 April 2013
This pc cd helped so much. It came well packed and on time i was very pleased with this item.

Letts GCSE Biology (PC CD)
Letts GCSE Biology (PC CD)
Offered by SC-WHOLESALE

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 30 April 2013
I chose this rating as it is a very helpfull pc cd it was very well packed and it came on time

Exile
Exile

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 30 Mar 2013
This review is from: Exile (Audio CD)
This is an amazing cd i recomend it i listen to it all the time,well packed arrived on time one very pleased customer.

My Delirium
My Delirium

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 30 Mar 2013
This review is from: My Delirium (Audio CD)
I think this cd is amazing i love it listen to it all the time a recomend this cd. came on time very well packed one very pleased customer.

Samsung Galaxy S2 TPU Gel Skin / Case / Cover - Solid White Part Of The Qubits Accessories Range

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE IT, 31 Jan 2013
I love this samsung cover for my gallexy s 11 , its as exactley as described. good value for money and easy to fit to your phone.

Black 360 degrees Rotating PU Leather Stand Cover Case iPad 2
Black 360 degrees Rotating PU Leather Stand Cover Case iPad 2
Offered by Time2 Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE IT, 31 Jan 2013
I love the design of this product it keeps the i pad safe and you can use it on different angles. I think its good value for money.

Page: 1 | 2