Profile for jane millwood > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Birchensale: Farm Memories in Pictures
Birchensale: Farm Memories in Pictures
by Norman Neasom

5.0 out of 5 stars ... to see how life was from someone who obviously loved the farm and who was so skilled an artist, 25 Sept. 2014
I have an ancestor who lived and worked this farm in the mid 1800's so it was really lovely to see how life was from someone who obviously loved the farm and who was so skilled an artist. Thank you

Tomandwill 63UKC Concert Ukulele Gig Bag - Stripes Design
Tomandwill 63UKC Concert Ukulele Gig Bag - Stripes Design

4.0 out of 5 stars I would have liked a small pocket in which to put my tuner, 25 Sept. 2014
The bag fits well. I would have liked a small pocket in which to put my tuner. It would have looked even better if the cloth had been cut so that the stripes were perfectly parallel to the centre line, but it is beautifully bright and cheerful nevertheless!

Tipping Point
Tipping Point

5.0 out of 5 stars late nights!, 5 May 2014
This review is from: Tipping Point (App)
I love the tv show so finding this app was great. Good replica of the tv game, keeps me up at night though!

Trefl Puzzle Star Wars Lucasfilm (500 Pieces)
Trefl Puzzle Star Wars Lucasfilm (500 Pieces)
Offered by ChoiceToys

5.0 out of 5 stars ideal gift for a Trekkie, 14 Mar. 2014
I bought this puzzle for my son in law's birthday present. According to my daughter, who bought him a puzzle holder at the same time, he loves it!

The North Face Women's El Rio 11 -
The North Face Women's El Rio 11 -

5.0 out of 5 stars all purpose footwear, 16 Jan. 2014
I am disabled and have quite crooked feet. Although these are meant for outdoor activity people, they are the only footwear i have found to suit my feet and i wear them all the time. I just change my socks to suit the current climate! The soles have good grip, unlike shoes sold for the disabled. I am now wearing my fourth pair of these sandals. Each pair lasts about a year - not bad going for awkward feet!

Stagg CTUC5 Automatic Chromatic Clip On Tuner for Guitar, Bass Violin, Ukulele and Chromatic Tuning

4.0 out of 5 stars tuneful, 16 Jan. 2014
I gave this a four star rating because it is sometimes hesitant to give an accurate reading. maybe it is the way i pluck my strings, but after getting a green light, the second time I pluck (without retuning or playing) the green light is sometimes missing. However, it is more accurate than tuning by ear.

Home Handy LED Telescopic Torch Magnet
Home Handy LED Telescopic Torch Magnet
Offered by RockOfAges

5.0 out of 5 stars Boules tool, 16 Jan. 2014
I actually use this product for picking up my boules, which is the purpose for which it was purchased. It copes well with the heavy weight of a boule but i can see it would be useful to pick up a lost key from a drain if needed!

Kindle Fire HDX 7", HDX Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 3rd)

5.0 out of 5 stars kindle fun, 16 Jan. 2014
I am very pleased with this product. The wifi works quickly and the usual range of kindle books is available. I have downloaded some puzzles for bedtime. Now i have to be self disciplined enough to stop puzzling in the early hours! This is a good step up from my original kindle.

Crosswords
Crosswords

5.0 out of 5 stars cryptic, 10 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Crosswords (App)
Just my sort of crypticness! Not too long, just right for bedtime. Thank you to the setter, whoever you are.

Baltic Countdown: A Nation Vanishes
Baltic Countdown: A Nation Vanishes
by Peggie Benton

5.0 out of 5 stars History rarely told, 10 Sept. 2013
This book is written from the author's own experience of European espionage during World War two. She paints a vivid picture of the time; the book was gripping to read.

Page: 1 | 2