Profile for Neeru Rishi > Reviews

Content by Neeru Rishi

Neeru Rishi (London, United Kingdom)

big size Makeup Case ACRYLIC Clear Cosmetic Organiser Display Box Acrylic Makeup storage 6 Drawers + Top Section
Offered by Discoball

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect! love it so much I bought another one, 26 Jun. 2015
Love this product. Bought one for myself a year ago and then bought my niece one. It holds all my everyday makeup, is well made and sturdy and looks really lovely.

SunSmart Unique Handmade Natural Wood Hard Wooden Case Cover for iPhone 4 4S (redwood)
Offered by sunsmart

1.0 out of 5 stars looks nice but not very practical, 26 Jan. 2015
fit too tight and got stuck on the phone

Thermos Stainless King Food Flask - 470 ml, Red
Thermos Stainless King Food Flask - 470 ml, Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with this flask, 9 April 2014
I love this. Perfect size and great width for taking soup into work every day. Does exactly what it promises.

Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover for iPad 2, iPad 3 and iPad (4th Generation) - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars iPad does not stand up at all, 8 April 2014
The magnets were so weak that the iPad could not even stand up. Otherwise a good on the touch keyboard. Returned and disappointed.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 19, 2014 12:17 PM GMT

Ten Sketches of Light
Ten Sketches of Light

5.0 out of 5 stars This is one beautiful journey!, 28 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Ten Sketches of Light (Audio CD)
I have been so absorbed by this album, after a friend gave it to me for my birthday. I was so impressed that I bought it for other friends and family. It is a gift to share. Perfect for relaxing to and a mediation in itself. The title is so wonderfully apt, each track sends me on a journey with light. The compositions are stunning. Simple yet intricate, his use of space is captivating. I'm not surprised this composer is making a name for himself, really looking forward to his next work.

Baby Blue Satin Baby Shower Mum To Be Sash
Baby Blue Satin Baby Shower Mum To Be Sash
Offered by Fancy Pants Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 11 Sept. 2013
I bought this for a friend's baby shower. It is exactly as it looks and is very good quality and lovely colour. Delivery time was quick.