Profile for nina_moonlight > Reviews

Milton-Lloyd Cosmetics Grasse Experience Parfum de Toilette 50 ml
Milton-Lloyd Cosmetics Grasse Experience Parfum de Toilette 50 ml
Offered by HORNSEA-INKJET-SUPPLIES

5.0 out of 5 stars A very pleasant surprise, 9 Jan 2014
This scent has a lovely dry down and comes close enough to the original. When applied it does not smell at all like AE, but once it settles it develops beautifully. I am very pleased with my purchase.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars vast improvement on xbox original headset, 9 Jan 2014
This headset was bought to replace the one that was part of the original xbox set. My son says he prefers it over the original headset and this applies to comfort of wear and sound. The sound quality increased so much that he had to adjust the volume to quite low via the dashboard settings, as the inline volume control on the lowest setting was still too loud for his online friends. He is very pleased and therefore so am I.

Microsoft Gift Card - GBP10 (Xbox One/360)
Microsoft Gift Card - GBP10 (Xbox One/360)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent gift for little gamer, 9 Jan 2014
I ordered the Microsoft points for Christmas , they arrived in good time and my son has spent them on various skin packs for minecraft and some indie games, so they were put to use straight away.

WinterWise 10-STUD Ice Traction Universal Slip On Snow & Ice Spikes (Grips, Crampons) (Medium (UK 5-8))
Offered by Sourcing4U Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars fit for purpose, 9 Jan 2014
The crampons arrived quickly and well packaged. They look very sturdy and will keep my son safe on his way to school, when or if we will get snow and ice like last winter.

Machinarium : Collectors Edition (PC/Mac DVD)
Machinarium : Collectors Edition (PC/Mac DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright Heads Revisited, 12 Mar 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
A few years ago I discovered "Questionaut" on the BBC Bitesize Revision website and was so entranced with the whimsical character of the game that I hunted down the developers "amanita" website and found "samorost"1 and "samorost"2 AND the announcement and teaser demo for "machinarium".....

Serendipity seems to me still one of the greatest fountains of pleasure in life.

My son and I waited patiently until the release of the game, downloaded it from "amanita's" website, and I had handfuls of jumping beans ( sorry, kids ) settle down in front of the screen and puzzle together. Once their little brains started becoming frazzled they just ran back outside again to refuel and act out the robot's adventures.

Now years and a bust laptop and therefore also bust download version of "machinarium" later we remembered how much joy my son and his cousins and friends had playing it and we were ever so pleased to receive this beautiful collection much faster than expected.

The game is cherished from an additional angle now - my budding artist seems to really appreciate the loving detail and hard work put in by "amanita's" team.
The bonus CD with the soundtrack by floex (Tomas Dvorak) has been uploaded to our mp3 player and serves as a drifting off to sleep music in the evenings.

Can you tell this is a 5 star review?

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased, 7 Jan 2012
AFter a few days my son's new trunks arrived today.
I am very pleased with service and product.
The size seems very generous, the fabric is super soft and the seams are of good quality.
I recommend these trunks.

Campri Ski Gloves Boys Black/Orange MB
Campri Ski Gloves Boys Black/Orange MB

5.0 out of 5 stars snug warm gloves with freedom of movement, 30 Nov 2011
I now purchased the second pair of campri winter gloves for my son one size up, because I found that they combine the best of both worlds:
warmth and comfort and the ability to still move your hands relatively freely.
They are lined in a very soft fleece and their shell is equally soft. The palm face of the glove is covered in waterproof grip material and the cuffs are elasticated.
They dry fast and feel very comfortable, but I do not think these would be the kind of glove that could withstand the cold of an alpine skiing holiday, although for the British short lived and erratic winter they are just perfect.

Ladies Winter Snow Warm Mucker Boots Wellies Womens 4-5
Ladies Winter Snow Warm Mucker Boots Wellies Womens 4-5
Offered by FYFO

5.0 out of 5 stars No more cold wet feet, 28 Nov 2011
I am a big fan of the rubberized snow boot. This is a product that should have been on the market when I was a child.
The sole of the boot features a rugged grip and the rubberized bottom part makes sure that there is no chance for the lovely white fluffy stuff we are all waiting for to seep through and turn your toes into icicles.
The lining from calf to toe is a layer of very dense and thick fleece and it does take up a lot of space, so I agree with many other reviewers with the advice to consider buying a size larger.
The toggle is a welcome feature as it helps to keep the trousers in and the snow out.
They also dry and warm up much quicker than leather winter boots would, which is a bonus.
The delivery was speedy and without complications so I am a very happy customer, who will spread the word.

Quality USB Optical Scroll Wheel Mouse O/P 800/1600DPI
Quality USB Optical Scroll Wheel Mouse O/P 800/1600DPI
Offered by Tiny Deal

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for mousey/money, 28 Nov 2011
This little inexpensive optical mouse does the trick for little hands.
Easy to use, just plug in and play.
Do not expect a heavy, sophisticated mouse, but a little companion that fits snugly into a small or child's hand with the added novelty factor of a rather bright blue and red light.
The light is constant by the way and does not just light up when the buttons or the wheel are used.