Profile for asdajohnlover > Reviews

Raw: My Autobiography: The Autobiography
Raw: My Autobiography: The Autobiography
by Antony Worrall Thompson

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 3 Jan. 2013
This is one of the most amazing books that I have ever read! Antony opens up his whole life, starting with his childhood, going through his years at boarding school, then onto his work & personal life. I am now reaching the end, with only one chapter to go. It is a very thick book so will take a while to read, but it is sure worth it. This book has given me the inspiration to read more autobiographies by famous people, and has made me love reading more as a whole!

Silver Snowflake Stocking Hanger (SH3)
Silver Snowflake Stocking Hanger (SH3)
Offered by Christmas Concepts Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Sturdy, 3 Jan. 2013
I bought 2 of these holders for the fireplace. They are very heavy & you feel confident that your stockings will not fall off. They were a lot bigger than I expected.

Stocking with 3D Reindeer Head Christmas Decoration Red & White Tartan - Size 48cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely For The Fireplace, 3 Jan. 2013
This stocking really helps to create a great xmassey atmosphere in the living room! I also bought the snowman one.

Stocking with 3D Snowman Head Christmas Decoration Silver & White - Size 48cm
Stocking with 3D Snowman Head Christmas Decoration Silver & White - Size 48cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Great For The Fireplace!, 3 Jan. 2013
This stocking really helps to create a great xmassey atmosphere in the living room! I also bought the reindeer one.

Stella - Series 1 [DVD]
Stella - Series 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ruth Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 3 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Stella - Series 1 [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this because I do not have SKY & therefore could not watch the series on the television. It is better than Gavin & Stacey! I will definitely be buying the next box set.

HoMedics PM-QUAD Single Quad Massager (Colour Varies)
HoMedics PM-QUAD Single Quad Massager (Colour Varies)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not That Good, 3 Jan. 2013
It looks nice but it doesn't really do anything apart from vibrate. I bought this to use on my calf muscles. I expected the round feet to roll round, creating a proper massage feel, but it did not create a massage effect. My hand vibrated more than my leg. Very disappointed.

Beaphar Anti-Parasite Spot-On for Small Animals
Beaphar Anti-Parasite Spot-On for Small Animals

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good Product At A Good Price, 3 Jan. 2013
I had to use this product to treat my guinea pigs after they were in an infected area. I only needed to treat them once & they were cured of the problem.

Water bottle with screw attachment, 250 ml
Water bottle with screw attachment, 250 ml
Offered by Scot-Petshop Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Not very good, 3 Jan. 2013
This water bottle didn't last very long, only a couple of months. It is a bad design due to the domed top, as when you want to stand it up while you turn the tap on, or need your hands free for other reasons, it wobbles over. It would have been a lot more practical with a flat top. Also the holder did not fit onto the hutch firmly so slid about & did not keep the bottle in place very well.

Take Back Your Life: Recovering From Cults & Abusive Relationships: Recovering from Cults and Abusive Relationships
by Janja Lalich

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing! A Life-Changing book., 3 Jan. 2013
This book has changed my life! It gave me the confidence to realise that what happened to me in the cult was not my fault. I am going to read it again in a year's time to see how I have progressed in my attitude to life. I would encourage anybody who has been in a cult to buy this book, as it could help you to move on in life & put the past behind you.

Dinner Choices - Take It, Leave it - Shabby Chic Wall Sign
Dinner Choices - Take It, Leave it - Shabby Chic Wall Sign
Offered by Rustique Furnishings

4.0 out of 5 stars A Novelty Sign, 3 Jan. 2013
I have put this sign on my kitchen door to try & enforce the rule that whatever I cook is expected to be eaten, and if you complain you won't be given an alternative. Although my 12 year old doesn't see the logic in it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3