Profile for richard g huggett > Reviews

Content by richard g huggett

richard g huggett

ContourROAM2 Handsfree HD Action Camera - Black (5MP, Still Photo Sensor)
ContourROAM2 Handsfree HD Action Camera - Black (5MP, Still Photo Sensor)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 4 Feb. 2014
I have used my contour roam2 in Lapland whilst skiing in temperatures of -25 and it worked fine although
the battery didn't like the extreme cold and I used to remove it from my ski helmet and put it in my pocket in
between uses. I love the 60fps in hd which you can then use your movie maker software to add slomo etc

Trespass Yetti Winter Snow Boot Mens
Trespass Yetti Winter Snow Boot Mens
Offered by Outdoor Look

5.0 out of 5 stars Very warm, 4 Feb. 2014
I found these boots to fit true to my size (uk9) with enough room in there for a ski sock
I wore them in Lapland in -25 on a snowmobile going 50mph on a frozen lake and my feet were still toasty warm

ChargerCity Exclusive OEM 1/4" 20 Tripod Sports Bike Bicycle Motorcycle ATV Mount for Contour Contour HD Roam Roam2 camera Action Camcorder (Fits all handle bar .75" to 1.3"). Also compatible with all Sony HDR AS10 AS15 Veho Muvi Pro Micro Kodak PLaysport ZX3 ZX5 Flip Mino Ultra HD DV units. (Free ChargerCity MicroSD Memory Card Reader with Purchase)
Offered by ChargerCity

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 4 Feb. 2014
I used this to attach to my ski pole and it was adjustable enough to grip the pole which is fairly small in diameter.
The only small gripe is that it does stick up quite high from the clamp but this is to allow the universal joint freedom to move.
very useful and will use it on my mtb

Contour Rotating Flat Surface Mount
Contour Rotating Flat Surface Mount

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sticky, 4 Feb. 2014
Stuck this to the side of my ski helmet and it allowed me to adjust then lock the angle of the camera.
After a week of skiing in Lapland in -25 it is still stuck on there solid