Profile for luccistar > Reviews

Aptamil First Infant Milk From Birth 15 x 200ml
Aptamil First Infant Milk From Birth 15 x 200ml
Offered by British Essentials

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible deal - more than double the price !!!, 20 Jan. 2014
This is ridiculously more expensive that in the shops where you can pick them up for £0.69 pence - I don't see the point of buying these at all.

Secrets Of The Baby Whisperer: How to Calm, Connect and Communicate with your Baby

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect balance in approach!, 11 Sept. 2013
I've read a number of books including Gina Ford and this one is my favourite. So very easy to read, the insight into understanding babies is excellent and I feel more intrigued and excited about meeting our baby than before! My husband who has bits and bobs of other books also really liked the style and content of this book. A great balance of reality, education of what to expect and demystification.

The Cuckoo's Calling (Cormoran Strike Book 1)
The Cuckoo's Calling (Cormoran Strike Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 27 Aug. 2013
Great story, flew threw it, been a while recently since I've read a book I couldn't put down and this is the case with this one. Characters are a bit annoying and lack a little depth but the structure and pace of the unravelling story are great.