Profile for Michelle > Reviews

Michelle

Four: A Divergent Collection
Four: A Divergent Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Four, 21 Oct 2014
This was a lovely look into how four felt and acted. It was great to get his view and perspective on things.

Divergent (Divergent Trilogy, Book 1)
Divergent (Divergent Trilogy, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing!, 28 July 2014
Love it! Such a good story I couldn't stop reading and thoroughly enjoyed it! Can't wait to start the next book!

You're the One That I Want
You're the One That I Want

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 21 July 2014
It was lovely to read this book seeing each characters point of view and having little bits of Roberts wedding speech added between chapters. It was a touching story of love and heart break that you can experience growing up and it was beautifully written! I couldn't put the book down wanting to know what was going to happen next.

The Fault in Our Stars
The Fault in Our Stars

3.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 16 Jun 2014
I loved the story! It was so in depth and the I loved the point of view of the cancer patient and how they view things. I do understand that this was fictional

Safe Haven
Safe Haven

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 5 Jun 2014
This review is from: Safe Haven (Kindle Edition)
Nicholas Sparks is an amazing writer I love all of his books that I have read so far. They draw me into the romance and tension her creates through his characters.

Billy and Me
Billy and Me

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 5 Jun 2014
This review is from: Billy and Me (Kindle Edition)
I absolutely love this book and from the moment I started reading it I couldn't put it down I was completely drawn into the life of Sophie that Giovanna had so wonderfully and cleverly created. I felt apart of Sophie's life and I was happy for her and even cried for her. I rarely get so sucked into a book that I actually cry, laugh and smile out loud so everyone around me can see and hear. I want to thank Giovanna for writing such a wonderful book for me to read as it is so beautifully written. It has also make me remember to follow my dreams and strive to achieve all the goals I have set for myself in life.