Profile for Jill Forrest > Reviews

Content by Jill Forrest

Jill Forrest (Edinburgh)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Divine By Design Camper (Surfer) Natural 43x43cm(17inx17in) Cushion Cover Approx
Offered by 4 Your Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely design, 30 April 2014
Lovely design and great quality and a very reasonable price and arrived very promptly. Would like to get another in different colours so will keep my eye open.

Volkswagen VW Keyring
Volkswagen VW Keyring

5.0 out of 5 stars Great keyring, 30 April 2014
This review is from: Volkswagen VW Keyring
It's fantastic ! It took a while to come but you know that when you order it. Well worth the wait.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Best earplugs I can find, 30 April 2014
I seem to have very small, narrow ear canals and these are the only earplugs I can successfully squish and fit into them.
My husband can now snore all he likes!

James Ellis Retro Press Birthday Van Card
James Ellis Retro Press Birthday Van Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted, 10 Mar. 2014
This card was exactly what I wanted for my husband's birthday, and despite me leaving it a bit late to order, the seller despatched it so promptly that I had it in good time. It was packaged very well too and arrived in perfect condition.

Luxury Mens Army Display Sport Wrist Watch by KurtzyTM
Luxury Mens Army Display Sport Wrist Watch by KurtzyTM

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant looking watch, 11 Feb. 2014
I wanted a chunky, large faced analogue watch as a stocking filler for my husband's Christmas - and this certainly fitted the bill. Great looking watch and a very reasonable price

Acer Iconia A1 / A1-830 (7.9 inch - 2014 release) Multi-Angle 'Pen' Case with Stand Function and 2 in 1 Stylus / Biro Pen by LuvTab® (Black)
Offered by Techccessorize UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent case, 10 Jan. 2014
I have now bought three of these cases for my family, they are sturdy yet not bulky. They are a perfect fit for our tablets. I would recommend them highly.

Funny Cat Greeting Card - Claw Work Orange Tabby
Funny Cat Greeting Card - Claw Work Orange Tabby

5.0 out of 5 stars Very witty, 23 Aug. 2013
Great card, even better when you get it home and unwrap it and read what's on the back - it was perfect for the occasion.

Motorola MBP16 Digital Audio Monitor with LCD Display
Motorola MBP16 Digital Audio Monitor with LCD Display

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Kitty monitors!, 17 April 2013
We don't have a catflap so we have this at the back door and can hear when the cats want in. It works brilliantly.

12 SHELF SUPPORT LUG PINS STUDS STEEL 5mm LUG KITCHEN BEDROOM
12 SHELF SUPPORT LUG PINS STUDS STEEL 5mm LUG KITCHEN BEDROOM
Offered by HardwareForYou

5.0 out of 5 stars These are the bees knees, 12 April 2013
We misplaced our shelf supports for our IKEA Pax wardrobes and couldn't find the same item for sale anywhere. I took a punt on these and they're so good I plan to buy more. I imagined getting sore hands from turning them to screw them into place but not visible in this picture is the cross-headed slot at the end of the screw. It couldn't have been quicker or easier. Thank you!

Cat litter tray Vico, 40 × 40 × 56 cm, aquamarine/cream
Cat litter tray Vico, 40 × 40 × 56 cm, aquamarine/cream
Offered by Pet Connection

5.0 out of 5 stars The Bees Knees, 24 Jan. 2013
Or should that be the cat's whiskers? Ideal for our older cat who was beginning to stand up and wee over the edge of a standard tray. It stops enthusiastic cats throwing litter all around the room but most importantly, it stops my dog eating cat poo!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 7, 2015 8:07 AM BST