Profile for Emmak > Reviews

Content by Emmak

Emmak

Tippitoes Mini Bath (White)
Tippitoes Mini Bath (White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best baby buy!, 11 Jun. 2013
As a first time mum, buying all the "must have" items was a minefield!! I did a lot of research, and settled on this based on other reviews and the price.

I am so glad I purchased this bath, it has been by far the best baby purchase so far!! We have used it since our little girl had her first bath (which I was dreading - trying to hold & support a tiny new baby (6lb 8oz) firmly & wash / rinse all at the same time) For the first few weeks, we had to support her head slightly, by placing 2 fingers under her chin, but from around 2-3 weeks she was strong enough that we could go "hands free" and she loves it :o) we regularly sing "The grand old duke of york" as she marches with her legs while being supported by the bottom support. Now at 4 months she pushes her legs against bottom side of the bath straightening her legs, allowing the water to splash everywhere as she releases her legs & knees bend, she has a ball, and we have many videos of her having fun in this bath, marching & laughing. I will be sad to see this bath being too small, and moving her into the big bath as I think she will miss all the fun she has splashing around, and I will miss being hands free.

Don't think about buying this bath, go ahead and buy it you will not look back. I've told everyone I know about it :)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 24, 2014 8:53 PM BST