Profile for Julieb > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Remington R5150 Titanium-X Rotary Shaver
Remington R5150 Titanium-X Rotary Shaver
Offered by Luzern

1.0 out of 5 stars It is inferery and not the standard you come to expect with Remington stay away don't buy this product a waste of money, 28 May 2016
I have given this a one star but if the offer was there I would give it no stars at all. It is inferery and not the standard you come to expect with Remington stay away don't buy this product a waste of money!!!!!!!!

Feel me Break (A Novella)
Feel me Break (A Novella)

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 of 5 stars I would like to thank Tara R for the opportunity to review ..., 18 May 2016
Feel me Break by Tara R
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I would like to thank Tara R for the opportunity to review this Novella for her.

Chloe 1 year early her bother was found dead in a ditch a year later Chloe is found on a bridge wanting to jump off and kill herself by Nick who is on his way to a surprise party for his brother Max his sister has arranged it and will not stop phoning him to find out were he is. Nick is running late but he feels the need to stop and see if he could help her.

I don't want to let you know more of the plot you need to read it for your self as you know I do not like to give you story away too much but let me say what happens next is hart breaking and it sends Nick to a bad place.

I have really enjoyed reading this Novella. I will highly recommend that you read this. Looking forward to reading the book that follows this.

Petface Pet Dog Cat Placemat Bones Brown Feeding Mat Food Mat Feed Mat
Petface Pet Dog Cat Placemat Bones Brown Feeding Mat Food Mat Feed Mat
Offered by Surrey Feed

4.0 out of 5 stars For some reason I was expecting this to be a ..., 2 Mar. 2016
For some reason I was expecting this to be a little bigger than it actually is. Do not get my puppy for a couple of weeks so still to test it will be back to let you know I how I get on

The Kestrel: Volume 1 (The Black Feather Trilogy)
The Kestrel: Volume 1 (The Black Feather Trilogy)
by F K Sewell

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a FANTASTIC read and I am very happy to recommend this ..., 20 Feb. 2016
I was given this book by the Author to review and give and honest opinion.

This is the first book I have read from F.K. Sewell and it will not be the last. The book starts in the year 1727 with Alex in a room at the top of a derelict Taylors shop looking out of a window.... he can hear the boots of the men coming up the stairs to get to him. What could he have done for this to happen ? We are then taken back to the year 1704 and the start of his adventures on the Kestrel and what he get up to well you will have to read the book to find out. :)

The Kestrel is a book that I found my self lost in the story.... It pulls you in and take you to a place were you can get away from real life for a few hours,

This is a FANTASTIC read and I am very happy to recommend this book. I am looking forward to reading the second book in this Trilogy.

Knitting Bag for Yarn and Wool Storage. Portable, Lightweight and Easy to Carry. Knitting or Crochet Yarn Holder with Pockets for Knitting Accessories and Slits on Top to Protect Wool and Prevent Tangling.
Offered by Thomo Products Ltd

Cherished Encounter
Cherished Encounter

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Read, 21 Jan. 2016
Wow this book is one of the most impressive books I have read in quite some time. Ariana Ross is leaving her old life behind. Her parents were murdered when she was very young and she was brought up by family members. But now at the age of 27 she is wanting to go out on her own and she is offered a job working with friend of her Uncles. She sets out of town in her Yellow Volkswagen Beetle, and along with her for the ride is her two guardian angles Goodness and Mercy. As she starts her new life she finds the love of her life Zane Lombardi who helps her find out what happens to her Parents all those years ago.

Fire HD 10, 10.1'' HD Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB (White) - Includes Special Offers
Fire HD 10, 10.1'' HD Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB (White) - Includes Special Offers

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Jan. 2016
I love it so glad I got it

HAUNTED ASYLUMS, MORGUES & CEMETERIES.: True tales of horror at the Asylum...
HAUNTED ASYLUMS, MORGUES & CEMETERIES.: True tales of horror at the Asylum...

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 2 Jan. 2016
If you like a God ghost story you will love this book my advice would be not to read this last thing on a night as you my have nightmares.

Black Balled
Black Balled

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, 26 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Black Balled (Kindle Edition)
I am not sure how I came to get this book had a for some time so decided to read it. So glad I did as I really enjoyed it. I found in a couple of places that it was slow going but it did pick up and some of the sex especially the scene in the lift is scorching hot.

I will be more than happy to recommend this book to my friends and looking forward to reading more from these authors.

Boys For Sale
Boys For Sale
by Marc Finks

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 16 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Boys For Sale (Paperback)
This is quit a dark subject to read about human trafficking. Boys for sale tells the story of a young boy whose parents think that they are sending him to a school that is going to give him a good education and when he has finished give him a good job. In reality he is taken to a place that allows him to be raped and abused. He manages to escape but as he is far away from home he only has the streets to go to. We see how this young boy copes with some horrid situations as he try's to stay alive.

The book brings it home that this could be happening any were in the world maybe not far from where we live. It has been a couple of days since I finished this book but I am unable to get it out of my mind this is something that needs to be brought to people's attention so we can stop this happening.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3