Profile for Jayne > Reviews

Gormitti Backpack - Multi coloured
Gormitti Backpack - Multi coloured
Offered by Beautifeye

4.0 out of 5 stars Gormiti rucksack, 18 July 2011
My 5 year old son, who is mad about Gormiti, was delighted with this birthday present! It seems to be a hardwearing material and good padded straps - only time and use will tell! The photo is true to reality - (though unfortunately websites only show the front view! I wanted to see the quality/style of the straps before I ordered it). Unfortunately for the item ratings, 'fun' and 'eductional value' don't really seem to apply to a bag! It misses a 5 star overall for me as I'd have preferred a printed photo directly onto the fabric rather than the plastic one(which i feel makes it look 'cheaper')

My Little Encyclopedia of Animals (First Reference)
My Little Encyclopedia of Animals (First Reference)
by Dorling Kindersley

5.0 out of 5 stars animal dictionary, 15 July 2011
Fantastic book!! My 2 young boys (who are very interested in animals and finding out about them!) love this book! Plenty of details and species to really keep their interest! Dad and I have also learnt a lot too! It's winning point is also that it's a really practical size for small hands and laps - a real hit in the car also! I've also bought it as presents for other children.