Profile for Shea Smith > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Computer Virus Removal The Easy Way
Computer Virus Removal The Easy Way

2.0 out of 5 stars Mmmmmmm...nope., 25 Feb. 2015
I've not bought this book, but as a warning to anyone considering it, the sample pages themselves have told me everything I need to know. If the authors research has shown that Microsoft Security Essentials is the best free Anti Virus for the general user (and that Avast is a runner up), then this book is either completely out of date, or the author really needs to do much more research.

Maybe the rest of the content would be of benefit to some, though even at just 99p, I'm not going to recommend anyone take the chance.

Doro AUB300i Telephone  - Black
Doro AUB300i Telephone - Black
Offered by LambdaTek ComponentShop

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value and quality., 19 Feb. 2015
After reading some mixed reviews on this device, I took a chance in buying it and wanted to wait a few months before leaving any review, though I'm glad to say I've been impressed with it so far. It has a nice heavy base which won't slide all over the desk and while the speaker phone could be a bit louder, it's fine in a quiet room. Buttons feel a little on the cheap side, but not overly so. I would buy this model again without hesitation all in all

Aqua Optima CLS913 Universal Water Filter, 9+3 free pack
Aqua Optima CLS913 Universal Water Filter, 9+3 free pack

4.0 out of 5 stars Clear, clean water everytime., 19 Feb. 2015
I've had these universal filters before in the past and after trying other brands, was glad to get back to these ones again. Always gave my filter a good fit and little to no debris visible in the top reservoir compared to other brands. Clear, clean water everytime and great value.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy mixed and swallowed. Helps ease hunger pangs for short periods., 19 Feb. 2015
Zero taste and little texture. Perfect for mixing in a glass of water to help curb the hunger pangs for another while.

WiPry Combo Spectrum Analyser & Dynamic Power Meter for iPad / iPhone by Oscium
WiPry Combo Spectrum Analyser & Dynamic Power Meter for iPad / iPhone by Oscium

4.0 out of 5 stars Customers tend to be pretty impressed by the easy to understand visuals as well, 15 Dec. 2014
This device was a bit of a game changer for me in my role as an IT technician.

Its compatible with my iPhone 4s/iPad2 and iPod 3rd Gen.

There needs to be more usage information and guidess from Oscium (the manufacturer) and having contacted them at the time, they promised to have more YouTube videos in the pipeline to go through all the features of the unit in more detail.
As I write this however, I am not aware of them ever having done this.

Its a simple enough device to get to grips with and its handy to take out on jobs and really 'see' whats happening regarding customer wifi problems. Customers tend to be pretty impressed by the easy to understand visuals as well.

Great product, but let down a bit by Oscium I'm afraid.

Furminator Cat
Furminator Cat

4.0 out of 5 stars Great tool. Its expensive for what it is, 15 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Furminator Cat (Misc.)
Great tool. Its expensive for what it is, but it genuinely does the job. You need to be careful though, as it was easy to start balding the cat as it so effortlessly brushes away any hair in the area. The cat didn't seem at all bothered by the tool while using it on him, and usually he wouldn't be up for this sort of thing.

Really did the job. Would recommend it, but definitely needs to be a few quid cheaper.

Socks Uwear® Mens Thermal Short Sleeve T Shirt Vest Underwear Xl White
Socks Uwear® Mens Thermal Short Sleeve T Shirt Vest Underwear Xl White
Offered by Truefaceuk

5.0 out of 5 stars Very warm and keeps its size and shape after washing, 15 Dec. 2014
I'll be buying more of these T-Shirts again as they are impressively warm. You feel the difference within seconds of wearing one, especially now that the cold mornings are here.

They don't really have a great shape around the torso, but I might have just ordered a size too large (though at 6'3" and 95kg, XL is usually the size for me).

There are cheaper thermal vests, but I'd definitely be sticking to these ones in the future.

6 Mens Thermal Winter Socks
6 Mens Thermal Winter Socks
Offered by CaptainValue

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a great fitting sock, 15 Dec. 2014
Not a great fitting sock, but they are warm I guess. I wouldn't rate them as anything special compared to normal, better fitting socks however.

3 pairs of Men's WHITE SPORTS SOCKS Uk shoe size 8-11
3 pairs of Men's WHITE SPORTS SOCKS Uk shoe size 8-11
Offered by W Brewin & Co Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars The most comfortable socks I've ever worn!, 15 Dec. 2014
These socks are superbly shaped and hug your foot at every corner. Comfort hardly describes the feeling when you first put them on and even after a few washes, they've still so far not failed to impress.

I'll be buying more, and hopefully can find the same in black for work!

Harley Lumbar Roll - D Roll 5in
Harley Lumbar Roll - D Roll 5in
Offered by Mobility Choices

3.0 out of 5 stars I found the foam to be too soft for my liking, but seemingly helpful all the same., 15 Dec. 2014
I bought this branded lumbar roll after reading many reviews and as I was going to be using it in a car for my daily 3-4 hour round trips, I was advised to go for a 5" D-Roll.

I personally find the foam too soft and of less support to my back as I would have hoped. I weigh about 95kg, if this helps give an indication to anyone thinking about buying this. It does regain its shape easily enough, but if I had the choice again, I would go for a circular roll 5" instead, though I may have much the same issue with foam density.

Overall, I don't regret the purchase, and I will say that my back seems to have been a little less tight than usually experienced, so I imagine that it has helped somewhat.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3