Profile for Diane > Reviews

You Are Here: Around the World in 92 Minutes
You Are Here: Around the World in 92 Minutes
by Chris Hadfield

5.0 out of 5 stars around the world in 92 minutes, 10 Jan. 2015
Bought for a Christmas present. The pictures are amazing.

ELECTROMART SUPER BRIGHT 9 LED MINI TORCH- ASSORTED COLOURS SINGLE
ELECTROMART SUPER BRIGHT 9 LED MINI TORCH- ASSORTED COLOURS SINGLE
Offered by R & S Supplies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars mini torches., 10 Jan. 2015
Great little torches. I have several scattered about the house as we do have power cuts from time to time. Also keep one in the car. Need to keep a supply of batteries as they seem to need replacing frequently, especially as grand children enjoy playing with them.

Alarm Clock
Alarm Clock

5.0 out of 5 stars alarm clock, 30 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Alarm Clock (App)
It was good. I purchased for my new fire hdx but then found I had an alarm already so removed this one. However, it looked fine.

Parker Vector Rollerball & Ballpoint Pen Set WHITE New Gift Boxed
Parker Vector Rollerball & Ballpoint Pen Set WHITE New Gift Boxed
Offered by Pilotfish Pens

5.0 out of 5 stars I hope the recipient was pleased., 30 Dec. 2014
Bought as part of a birthday present. I hope the recipient was pleased.

Pathfinder Technologies Professional Quality Titanium Tweezers with Slanted Tip Manicure Pedicure. Comes with a Pathfinder life time guarantee !

5.0 out of 5 stars tweezers, 30 Dec. 2014
This looked very nice. Bought as a stocking filler and I hope the recrpient was pleased.

NIVEA Radiant Beautiful Skin Gift Pack
NIVEA Radiant Beautiful Skin Gift Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars cosmetic bag and nivea contents, 30 Dec. 2014
Very pleased. Bought as a stocking filler. Nice bag and contents.

BBC iPlayer
BBC iPlayer

5.0 out of 5 stars bbc iplayer, 30 Dec. 2014
This review is from: BBC iPlayer (App)
Very pleased, just what I wanted.

Funky Love Owl Owls Butterflies Design Case Fashion Trend For All Amazon Kindle Fire Hd 7'' 2012 /Kindle Fire HD 7'' 2013 /Kindle Fire HDX 7'' 2014 Leather full Case Flip Cover - Choose your Kindle model from the drop box under (Amazon Kindle Fire HdX 7'' 2014)
Offered by CELLBELL LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars hdx7 kindle cover, 2 Dec. 2014
Very pretty but I have not used it yet as I have bought it in readiness and anticipation that I get the kindle for christmas.

Retractable Dress Makers Tape Measure 60 inch / 150cm
Retractable Dress Makers Tape Measure 60 inch / 150cm
Offered by ChanceryChairCover

5.0 out of 5 stars retractable tape measure, 2 Dec. 2014
Retractable tape measure does what it says and is very clear and easy to read. I ordered another and had delivered to my 4 year old granddaughter who was thrilled to have a parcel addressed to her. She liked the tape measure and is expert at measuring.

Kindle Fire HDX 7", HDX Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 3rd)

5.0 out of 5 stars 7inch hdx kindle, 2 Dec. 2014
Well I ordered this and my husband has paid for it and put it away for christmas. I know it will be good especially at the bargain price. I ordered the new 6inch kindle back in october but delivery was going to be whilst I was away so I cancelled it and ordered this on my return.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11