Profile for Diane > Reviews

Content by Diane

Diane

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Funky Love Owl Owls Butterflies Design Case Fashion Trend For All Amazon Kindle Fire Hd 7'' 2012 /Kindle Fire HD 7'' 2013 /Kindle Fire HDX 7'' 2014 Leather full Case Flip Cover - Choose your Kindle model from the drop box under (Amazon Kindle Fire HdX 7'' 2014)
Offered by CELLBELL LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars hdx7 kindle cover, 2 Dec 2014
Very pretty but I have not used it yet as I have bought it in readiness and anticipation that I get the kindle for christmas.

Retractable Dress Makers Tape Measure 60 inch / 150cm
Retractable Dress Makers Tape Measure 60 inch / 150cm
Offered by ChanceryChairCover

5.0 out of 5 stars retractable tape measure, 2 Dec 2014
Retractable tape measure does what it says and is very clear and easy to read. I ordered another and had delivered to my 4 year old granddaughter who was thrilled to have a parcel addressed to her. She liked the tape measure and is expert at measuring.

Kindle Fire HDX 7", HDX Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 3rd)

5.0 out of 5 stars 7inch hdx kindle, 2 Dec 2014
Well I ordered this and my husband has paid for it and put it away for christmas. I know it will be good especially at the bargain price. I ordered the new 6inch kindle back in october but delivery was going to be whilst I was away so I cancelled it and ordered this on my return.

Dove Men+ Care Mini Gift Tin
Dove Men+ Care Mini Gift Tin
Offered by PremiumBrands-4-Less

5.0 out of 5 stars dove mini tin for men., 2 Dec 2014
Pleased with this item.

Hama Beads and Pegboards in Tub (Pink)
Hama Beads and Pegboards in Tub (Pink)
Offered by MMP Living

5.0 out of 5 stars hama beads pink tub, 2 Dec 2014
Bought at a very good price to keep at home for when grandchildren visit. I like the look of it and looking forward to playing with the children!

Kipling Women's Creativity S Purse K0186413K Pink Orchid
Kipling Women's Creativity S Purse K0186413K Pink Orchid

5.0 out of 5 stars kipling purse, 2 Dec 2014
I am happy with this purse. A pretty colour which I believe will appeal to my grand daughter. She will definitely love the monkey. However she has not seen it yet as I have put it away for a birthday present which is in february. I bought in the amazon christmas time sale so it was much cheaper and worth buying to put aside.

Heathcote & Ivory Vintage Collection Mimosa & Pomegranate Make-up Case with Mirror

5.0 out of 5 stars make-up bag, 10 Nov 2014

Peach Chancelliere Fine Bone China Mug in a Box
Peach Chancelliere Fine Bone China Mug in a Box
Offered by Kitchen Range by Harbenware

5.0 out of 5 stars peach china kew gardens mug., 10 Nov 2014
Very pleased.

Kobwa(TM) Fashion Women Picapica Peony Flower Print Soft Chiffon Shawl Scarf(Coffee) With Keyring
Offered by eFuture.SR

5.0 out of 5 stars peony flowered scarf/shawl., 10 Nov 2014
Very pleased.

The Elephant Whisperer: Learning About Life, Loyalty and Freedom From a Remarkable Herd of Elephants

5.0 out of 5 stars the elephant whisperer, 10 Nov 2014
This is my current reading book and I am enjoying it very much. A good read.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10