Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
How To Crochet:  A Complete Guide for Absolute Beginners
How To Crochet: A Complete Guide for Absolute Beginners

3.0 out of 5 stars crochet guide, 5 July 2015
I bought this for my kindle but don't think this is the best medium for this sort of book. I have since bought a paperback which for me is much more useful. I am sure other people will be happy with a kindle version, just not for me.

Kipling Women's Haru Shoulder Bag K1537239R Starlight Blue
Kipling Women's Haru Shoulder Bag K1537239R Starlight Blue
Offered by TONIC!

5.0 out of 5 stars small kipling haru shouldrr bag, 5 July 2015
Very pleased. Bought as a holiday bag but I had to 'test' it when it arrived and I have used it ever since. A perfect size and not so big that I can carry the kitchen sink. A pretty colour, sky blue, which was also a pretty good price at £22.50. Nice and light and very well made. There is also a very pretty monkey key ring which I expect will go to a very good home with one of my grand children. Will buy Kipling again.

Berghaus F-Light 18 Rucsac - Magenta/Cerise Noir, One Size
Berghaus F-Light 18 Rucsac - Magenta/Cerise Noir, One Size
Offered by Springfield Camping Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars berghaus lightweight rucsac, 27 Jun. 2015
Very pleased with this bag which I have bought mainly as my flight bag. Very lightweight but looks strong enough to carry the bulky stuff from car to plane ie small handbag, small jacket, water bottle, keys, brush, mobile, camera, kindle, etc.would also be excellent for days out. Good price and arrived quickly. Would recommed bearing in mind this is a small lightweight bag.

Long Live the King (Love and Inheritance Book 2)
Long Live the King (Love and Inheritance Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars long liv e the king, 27 Jun. 2015
Long live the king is book no. 2 in the love and inheritance trilogy. I was facinated with these books, very interesting reading about recent history and how different times are now particularly for women.

Habits of the House (Love & Inheritance 1)
Habits of the House (Love & Inheritance 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars habits of the house, 19 Jun. 2015
I enjoyed this book, which is the first in the trilogy and have since read the following two. Would recommend, but assume more of a book for women.

5.3" Smart, Simple and Silent LED Alarm Clock w/ Date Display, Repeating Snooze and Sensor Light + Night Light (Black, White night light)
Offered by elecfan

4.0 out of 5 stars led alarm clock, 17 May 2015
I like this clock particularly as it is battery and therefore no wires trailing. I find it a bit difficult to read the time as it is a bit faint, but this can be put right by putting on the light which stays on for a few seconds, or by changing the angle of either the clock or my head! Overall I am pleased and it is good value for money.

Bronnley Orchid Eau de Toilette 50ml
Bronnley Orchid Eau de Toilette 50ml
Offered by Activecare Online

5.0 out of 5 stars bronnley orchid edt, 14 May 2015
I like this and intend to get the matching soap and talc. Very good price.

Baylis & Harding French Lavender & Cassis Weekend Travel Bag
Baylis & Harding French Lavender & Cassis Weekend Travel Bag
Offered by homeshop3000

5.0 out of 5 stars bayliss and harding overnight bag., 14 May 2015
Pleased with this, especially at the price I paid. On the large side and will take hairdryer brushes, comb and change of clothes.

BaByliss 2100 Elegance Hairdryer
BaByliss 2100 Elegance Hairdryer

5.0 out of 5 stars babyliss hairdryer, 14 May 2015
Very pleased. Very pretty colour.

Sistema Salt and Pepper Pots (1.18oz / 35ml)
Sistema Salt and Pepper Pots (1.18oz / 35ml)

5.0 out of 5 stars salt and pepper pots for picnics, 14 May 2015
These arrived today, ahead of eta. I am pleased with them exactly as described, useful for picnics and holidays. Mine are pink and purple very sweet!.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13