Profile for Diane > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
My Animals and Other Family
My Animals and Other Family

5.0 out of 5 stars my animals and other family, 30 Sep 2014
Thoroughly enjoyed this book. I will be buying her new book.

ANNA SMITH FASHION DESIGNER STUDDED FAUX LEATHER SATCHEL BRIEFCASE BAG BLUE WITH BLACK CONTRAST
Offered by Bags67

5.0 out of 5 stars blue briefcase/school bag, 26 Sep 2014
Bought for grand daughter and she loves it. Very fashionable and sturdy school bag.

Great value greetings card collection. 30 Carbon Neutral 'The Natural World' photographic cards (all different designs). See full product range by entering LUXURY CARD AND GIFT STATIONERY SELECTION in search box.
Offered by Britannia Cards

4.0 out of 5 stars carbon neutral cards, 26 Sep 2014
They are fine, some much nicer than others but for what they cost if I only use half they are still good value. Saying that there are only 3 or 4 I shall struggle to use. Overall they are good value and the cards are a nice quality.

Retro Wooden Vintage Style French Knitting Doll with Wool
Retro Wooden Vintage Style French Knitting Doll with Wool
Offered by Quasaro

5.0 out of 5 stars french knitting doll, 26 Sep 2014
Bought for when grand daughters visit. Nice knitting doll - much nicer than the cotton real with 4 nails hammered in which I had as a child. Pleased with purchase.

Anika 54 x 72-inch Lace Tablecloth, White
Anika 54 x 72-inch Lace Tablecloth, White

5.0 out of 5 stars lace tablecloth, 26 Sep 2014
Pleased with this purchase, it looks nice on the table. Good value for money.

Baylis & Harding Mosaic Wild Rose & Raspberry Leaf 5 Bottle Set
Baylis & Harding Mosaic Wild Rose & Raspberry Leaf 5 Bottle Set

5.0 out of 5 stars baylis and harding 5 bottle set., 26 Sep 2014
I have bought this as a stocking filler and am happy with the purchase. Nice presentation and good price.

Aquabeads Hello Kitty Play Pack
Aquabeads Hello Kitty Play Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars aquabeads - hello kitty, 26 Sep 2014
I have bought this for my 4 year old grand daughter but have not given it to her yet. It looks a tad fiddly so I have put it away to bring out in a few months time. I am sure she will like it, but I think she needs just a little bit more co-ordination and patience.

WMA Strawberry Folding Fold up Reusable Compact Eco periodic duty Recycling use Shopping Bag
Offered by FT-Deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars reuseable shopping bags, 26 Sep 2014
I have several of these bags and they are great. Not sure how robust they are but I do not overload them and they have been on many shopping trips and still going well.

Umiwe(TM) Strawberry Folding Reusable Compact Eco Reusable/ Recycling Use Shopping Bag-Saphire With Umiwe Accessory Peeler
Offered by Umiwe-Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars reuseable shopping bag, 26 Sep 2014
I have several of these bags which i use regularly for my supermarket shop. I do not overload the bags as I am not sure how robust they are. I am pleased and am buying more to give to family and friends.

Emma Barclay Chantal Lace Woven Tablecloth, White, 60 x 90 Inch
Emma Barclay Chantal Lace Woven Tablecloth, White, 60 x 90 Inch
Offered by StyleMyBedroom

3.0 out of 5 stars white lace tablecloth, 20 Sep 2014
My tablecloth is not 90" it measures 84". My table is 82" so it is a bit disappointing not to have the overhang. However, it is pretty, good quality and hopefully will not shrink! Should probably have returned if I had not thrown out all the packaging. Because it did not measure the full 90" I was expecting I am not sure I would buy another.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9