Profile for T. Kumar > Reviews

Content by T. Kumar

T. Kumar

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Gro Company Grobag Pretty Petals 1.0 Tog Baby Sleep Bag (18-36 Months)
The Gro Company Grobag Pretty Petals 1.0 Tog Baby Sleep Bag (18-36 Months)
Offered by Little Pumpkin Baby Boutique

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the summer, 23 July 2013
Toddler is very comfortable in this, especially now with the hot weather. It wicks away moisture and is very light.

Red Fox Bottle O'Butter Cocoa Butter Lotion 473 ml
Red Fox Bottle O'Butter Cocoa Butter Lotion 473 ml
Price: £1.20 - £37.11

3.0 out of 5 stars Aveeno is better, 23 July 2013
Bought this on the back of India Knight's article in Sunday Times. I have dry skin and am prone to eczema so was looking forward to using it. It's fine, smells pleasant and doesn't take too long to absorb but I really thought 'what is the fuss about?'. I use Aveeno mostly and was expecting this to be better in some way but it's not. Aveeno is not the cheapest lotion but a big bottle is under £13. I won't be ordering this again.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 1, 2013 11:52 PM BST

Clippasafe Bath Toy Bag
Clippasafe Bath Toy Bag

4.0 out of 5 stars Very handy, bathroom doesn't look so messy now, 10 Mar. 2013
As the number of toys grew, our bathroom started looking ridiculous so I got this and it's great. It's durable, holds lots of toys and the suction caps are great. Recommended and it's cheap too!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product- wish I discovered it years ago!, 10 Mar. 2013
I get sinusitis a couple of times a year and while going through a particularly bad bout this year I googled and came across this. The you tube videos demonstrate how it's done. It's a bit weird to begin with but I got the hang of it quickly and it's great. I do the sinus cleanse at least once a week now for maintenance and always feel great afterwards.

Clippasafe Shampoo Shield
Clippasafe Shampoo Shield

3.0 out of 5 stars Maybe for older kids. Babies don't get it, 10 Mar. 2013
Washing my daughters hair is a nightmare so I decided to get this. She is 21 months old and she just doesn't get it. Soon as I put this on, she knows it's hair washing time and she screams but she'll probably appreciate it when she's a bit older

2013 Moleskine Large Daily Diary Soft
2013 Moleskine Large Daily Diary Soft

5.0 out of 5 stars I get one ever year, 10 Mar. 2013
Way cheaper an buying directly from the Moleskine website. I love this diary. The pages are big enough for it to be a journal and the cover is soft and durable.

Be a Free Range Human: Escape the 9-5, Create a Life You Love and Still Pay the Bills
by Marianne Cantwell

4.0 out of 5 stars Do the exercises!, 10 Mar. 2013
All too easy to skim through as another 'self help' book but it is way more than that. The exercises are very useful to do and after a awhile, I fine my brain opening up to new ideas. I haven't finished it yet but enjoying it so far

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice bath toys, 10 Mar. 2013
Hard plastic, floats, nice little set of ducks. good toys, baby is very happy with them, especially the big duck. Arrived quickly too.

Zest: Running Made Easy
Zest: Running Made Easy
by Susie Whalley and Lisa Jackson

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the absolute beginner, 5 Aug. 2012
I had let my regime go for about a year after having my baby. I bought this because the reviews were encouraging and I'm not disappointed! The plan is broken down nicely and I love the inspiring stories. The tone is positive, the plan realistic but not soft and a month in, I'm pleased with my progress and more importantly, how I feel. Recommended!

My Life as a Baby: Girl Version: A Five Year Record (Baby Love Record Book RB004): 1
by PQ Blackwell Ltd.

4.0 out of 5 stars Small but enough room for all the essentials, 12 May 2011
This is a very nice record book with lots of space for photographs. There isn't loads of room to write notes however all the essential headings are there and I am really looking forward to filling in the details as we go.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3