Profile for T. Kumar > Reviews

T. Kumar

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit small, 3 July 2014
It is small but looks well and I'm happy to keep it. We have the £3 plastic cutlery drawer as well which is more useful than this one but not so nice looking

Lascal Buggyboard Maxi
Lascal Buggyboard Maxi

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent buggy board, 3 July 2014
Got this after reviewing other boards and discovering a lot are bad compared to this one. We have a bugaboo cameleon. The board was easy to put together and attach. My daughter loves it- it helps with the 'big sister' status. Naturally, it makes walking with the buggy much tougher as there are two little people to ferry around but that should help tone the arms and post partum weight loss!

Spares4less Dust Bags For Bosch BBS , BSA , BSD , BSG ,GL30 ,GL50 Series Pk Of 8 + 1 filter
Offered by KGA-SUPPLIES

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 3 July 2014
Very happy with these. They are good value and robust. Will continue purchasing these bags.

LArobe Sleeve for MacBook Air 13 inch - Black + Wasabi
LArobe Sleeve for MacBook Air 13 inch - Black + Wasabi

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits brilliantly and looks great, 16 May 2014
Beautiful fit for my MacBook Air, keeping it snug and safe. Hardly weighs anything and looks very good. Definitely recommend.

The Vintage Cosmetic Company Brush Roll Floral
The Vintage Cosmetic Company Brush Roll Floral

5.0 out of 5 stars Very neat and easy to clean, 16 May 2014
This is well made, easy to clean and looks great. It's got space for all sizes of brush and a zipped compartment in which you can put small pots or compacts.

Plantronics Audio 648 PC USB Stereo Headset
Plantronics Audio 648 PC USB Stereo Headset

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 24 Oct. 2013
Nice, light headphones. No problems with sound and they take quite a bit of bashing in my laptop bag because I'm a mobile worker but seem to come out intact all the time. Very good price too.

Sea-Band Mama Acupressure Wristband
Sea-Band Mama Acupressure Wristband

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic!, 24 Oct. 2013
I felt rotten with nausea which lasted all day and was much worse than my last pregnancy. I ordered these due to good reviews but with a dose of scepticism. Amazingly, as soon as I put them on, I started feeling human again. I was dreading work because I felt so rubbish and now I feel like I can carry on like normal. As soon as I take them off to bathe my toddler, the sickness comes back so it's definitely not psychosomatic. Definitely worth a try if you're suffering ;-)

TecTake Baby highchair height adjustable orange
TecTake Baby highchair height adjustable orange
Offered by TecTake United Kingdom

4.0 out of 5 stars It's good, I would recommend, 23 July 2013
We are still using this. Sturdy but light enough to move around. Safe- the table doesn't come off easily. Can clean it easily too.

The Gro Company Gro Anywhere Blackout Blind
The Gro Company Gro Anywhere Blackout Blind

5.0 out of 5 stars Bloody great, 23 July 2013
I should have ordered this ages ago- it's brilliant! It keeps out light and heat, attaches firmly to the window and doesn't fall down. Really east to use.

Quality Prem-I-Air 18" (45 cm) High Velocity Air Circulator Fan with Chrome finish
Offered by Motionperformance - Waxacar

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fan., 23 July 2013
It looks very well and I love how it tilts. The settings are great- fast to super fast. A blessing is this hot weather.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3