Profile for sue > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Lunar Women's FLV557 Ballet Flats, Black, 7 UK
Lunar Women's FLV557 Ballet Flats, Black, 7 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Smart Comfy Shoe., 24 Aug. 2013
I can no longer wear heeled shoes but don't like completely flat so thought I would try these wedges. They are a really smart and comfy shoe. They were reasonably priced and promptly delivered.

Hits!
Hits!

4.0 out of 5 stars Memory Jerker, 24 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Hits! (Audio CD)
Bought this for myself as it brought back loads of memories, I wasn't disappointed all the hits were there and the sound was good too..
Reasonably priced and arrived within a couple of days.

Forever Friends "Especially For You"
Forever Friends "Especially For You"
Offered by Leisurezone

4.0 out of 5 stars IDEAL GIFT, 24 Aug. 2013
Bought this for a friend as it had such a variety if tracks on it. I was looking for Me To You originally but it was out of stock, I spotted this and it fit the bill. My friend is pleased with it too.
It was reasonably priced and arrived in a couple of days.

Speedo Women's Rapid II Sandal - Size 7, Pink/White
Speedo Women's Rapid II Sandal - Size 7, Pink/White

4.0 out of 5 stars BIG FITTING, 5 May 2013
Lovely shoes ideal for holidays/beachwear, promptly delivered and good quality, sadly they are rather big I had to return them fitting, would say 7's would fit a broad 8.

Hi-Tec Womens Harmony Back Strap Dark Taupe/Light Taupe/Tiffany Thong Sandals O001632/041/01 7 UK, 40 EU, 8 US

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT FOR WALKING, 6 Mar. 2013
Only worn these sandals a couple of times but they are light and comfortable, very good for walking. I dont usually go for sporty man-made sandals prefering leather but these are great, and good value for money.

Lotus Women's Stra Red Slingbacks 2644 7 UK
Lotus Women's Stra Red Slingbacks 2644 7 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVELEY SHOES AS ALWAYS FROM LOTUS, 6 Mar. 2013
I've only worn these sandals a couple of times but they are very comfortable, made from the softest of leather and such a bargain. Would recommend to anyone.

Moda in Pelle Women's Garnett Jet Black Ballet GAR04 7 UK
Moda in Pelle Women's Garnett Jet Black Ballet GAR04 7 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars GORGEOUS SHOE, JUST THAT BIT DIFFERENT, 6 Mar. 2013
Sadly I had to return these gorgeous shoes, they were just a bit too long for me, I have arthritis in my toes and couldnt keep it on, such a pity.

Padders Women's Anya Black Wedges Heels 071 7 UK
Padders Women's Anya Black Wedges Heels 071 7 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVELY SHOE AS ALWAYS FROM PADDERS, 6 Mar. 2013
I loved the shoe although I had to return it as it was too wide for me. such a pity it was just what I wanted.

Lotus Women's Valerina Black Special Occasion Heels 50166 7 UK
Lotus Women's Valerina Black Special Occasion Heels 50166 7 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD SHOE AS ALWAYS FROM LOTUS, 6 Mar. 2013
The shoe itself was lovely although I had to return it because I couldn't keep it on, it was much too low for me.

The Best Of Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac
The Best Of Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac

5.0 out of 5 stars SIMPLY THE BEST!, 28 Feb. 2013
This is Fleetwood Mac at their best with Peter Green, a legend in his own lifetime! There really is no more to say.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4