Profile for bluedivemonkey > Reviews

Content by bluedivemonkey

bluedivemonkey (Wokingham, Berks, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
CD Slot Mount Car Organiser as featured in The Telegraph
CD Slot Mount Car Organiser as featured in The Telegraph

3.0 out of 5 stars Good idea, but needs further development., 19 Sep 2014
It's a brilliant idea, but, in my opinion, it needs further development. The angle for the sat nav is fixed and, in my car, it's too high and flat, so 1) I can't read the screen and 2) at night it simply reflects every streetlight - very annoying. If the sticky mounting area could swivel, I might be able to adjust the position of the sat nav. I may just have to revert to the suction mount on the side window of my sports car.

Helix Postal Charge Template HP5010
Helix Postal Charge Template HP5010

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it's weight in gold - saved me a fortune on postage costs., 10 Sep 2014
Worth it's weight in gold - saved me a fortune on postage costs. I carefully check every "LARGE LETTER" before I head to the post office.

Linksys by Cisco WRT54G2 Wireless-G Router
Linksys by Cisco WRT54G2 Wireless-G Router

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought several years ago and still working well, 10 Sep 2014
Bought several years ago and still working well

Karcher K2.125 and T50 Pressure Washer
Karcher K2.125 and T50 Pressure Washer

4.0 out of 5 stars Good washer - the rotary patio brush is superb., 10 Sep 2014
Very happy with my purchase - replaced an older heavier washer that I struggled to manoeuvre round the garden, but this is great, especially the rotary patio washer - makes the job so much easier.

Belkin Laptop Cushtop for Laptops up to 17" in Brown
Belkin Laptop Cushtop for Laptops up to 17" in Brown

4.0 out of 5 stars Lessens neck problems when using a laptop on your lap!, 10 Sep 2014
Hubby hated it, so gave it to me and I love it. Lessens neck problems when using a laptop on your lap!

Morphy Richards 70495 2 in 1 Steam Mop with Detachable Handheld Steam Cleaner
Morphy Richards 70495 2 in 1 Steam Mop with Detachable Handheld Steam Cleaner

4.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with my purchase - loads of uses and very light and easy to use., 10 Sep 2014
Very happy with my purchase - loads of uses and very light and easy to use.

Toshiba SBM1W Mini 3D Sound Bar (New for 2013)
Toshiba SBM1W Mini 3D Sound Bar (New for 2013)
Offered by SENDERCITY

4.0 out of 5 stars For the money, this is a great little soundbar., 10 Sep 2014
For the money, this is a great little soundbar. Love the Bluetooth connection. Ripped all my CDs to laptop and happily listen to music with far less effort than when we had a cd player. There are some niggles which others have described - but overall, I recommend this soundbar.

Golden_Arches® NEW 3-in-1 OTG SD(HC)/ Micro SD/ T-Flash(TF) Memory Card Reader/ Adapter/ Connector| Digital Camera Connection kit with USB 2.0 port - for Apple iPad 4/ iPad air/ iPad mini/ mini 2 with retina display | Support AVI/MPEG-4 HD Videos and JPEG/RAW Photos - iOS 7 compatible

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money - worked once only!, 10 Sep 2014
Failed after first use - COMPLETE WASTE OF MONEY. We were travelling at the time, so unable to return for refund and had to buy one whilst away

Karlsson Wall Clock Random Wood White
Karlsson Wall Clock Random Wood White
Offered by KG Homewares

5.0 out of 5 stars Clock with a difference - NICE!, 10 Sep 2014
Really nice clock with a difference. It's at the top of our stairs and looks great. We've had it about a year now and very happy with it.

Bosch TAT3A013GB Village Toaster, 2 Slice, Black
Bosch TAT3A013GB Village Toaster, 2 Slice, Black

2.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and great if you only toast small slices of bread - very short toasting slots!, 10 Sep 2014
I read all the glowing reviews, but failed to note the ones that comment on the size of the toasting slots. They may be wide enough for crumpets etc., but they are too short for most slices of bread - unless you always buy small loaves. Nice build quality, but ridiculous sized toasting slots. Sent it back and bought a Russell Hobbs at Sainsbury's on special offer!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6