Profile for Rebecca > Reviews

Content by Rebecca

Rebecca (UK)

Pack of 100 disposable clear gloves
Pack of 100 disposable clear gloves
Offered by Concept4U (UK)
Price: 1.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality can vary from pack to pack, 25 Feb 2014
I have had four packs of these now, and just ordered a fifth. They're ideal for me when preparing raw food for the dogs. However, the quality does vary from pack to pack, and they aren't the strongest gloves. I've had a couple of mishaps with fingers going through them, but they're cheap and I'm happy with them.

Kong Puppy Teething Stick, Medium
Kong Puppy Teething Stick, Medium
Price: 4.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Fell to pieces, 25 Feb 2014
My puppy had bits coming off this in no time. It's not up to the job. But Amazon's returns policy is second to none and my complaint was dealt with in hours by a full refund.

Wagg Complete Worker Chicken & Vegetables Dry Mix 17kg
Wagg Complete Worker Chicken & Vegetables Dry Mix 17kg
Price: 12.80

1.0 out of 5 stars Yuk, 25 Feb 2014
Dreadful stuff that neither of mine will touch. First ingredient is wheat, the leading cause of allergies in dogs and simply used as a filler so that they only have to add a tiny bit of meat to keep the costs down. This is utter garbage (no wonder it's so cheap) and my dogs know it.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 17, 2014 4:02 PM GMT

Speak Swahili, Dammit!
Speak Swahili, Dammit!

5.0 out of 5 stars An enchanting story, 9 July 2012
I don't often write reviews. It's not that I don't have anything to say, but this captivating book deserves one more than anything I've read in the last few years. It's mesmerising - a wonderful plot, with well-developed, interesting characterisation, and it's all beautifully written. I read it over a couple of weeks, and found myself contemplating it throughout the day, often with a smile. It had me laughing, crying and everything in between. I was fortunate enough to get a free Kindle version when it was on offer, but wouldn't hesitate to pay good money for it. It's life affirming.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 10, 2012 2:26 PM BST