Profile for Rebecca > Reviews

Content by Rebecca

Rebecca (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Swanson Ultra Meriva Turmeric Phytosome (500mg, 60 Capsules)
Swanson Ultra Meriva Turmeric Phytosome (500mg, 60 Capsules)
Offered by united care

3.0 out of 5 stars Low curcuminoids, 29 May 2015
Disappointed that this product is only 18-22% curcuminoids. This is not apparent from the description.

PillMate Multi Dose Weekly Dispenser Single
PillMate Multi Dose Weekly Dispenser Single
Offered by Concept4U (UK)

3.0 out of 5 stars Compartments are quite small, 5 May 2015
It's okay, but the compartments are a bit small. We had to abandon it after a few weeks as we couldn't fit all of the tablets into the compartments. It can also be quite fiddly to open.

20 Pack Universal Vacuum Cleaner Air Fresheners Fragranced Hoover Dust Bag Scent Shopmonk (Apple)
Offered by HomeLivingShop

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very smelly, 5 May 2015
Very little smell. Disappointed.

Anticancer: A New Way of Life by Servan-Schreiber, David Re-issue Edition (2011)

3.0 out of 5 stars The absence of an index limits its usefulness..., 23 April 2015
Shocked there's no index in this book. An interesting read though, but not my anti-cancer bible. I found Life Over Cancer (Block) much more thorough, interesting and useful....it even has an index.

20KG SACK OF SUPERIOR MIX NUT FREE BIRD FOOD
20KG SACK OF SUPERIOR MIX NUT FREE BIRD FOOD
Offered by HOOF & HOUND HOME & GARDEN

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very popular with the birds, 27 Jan. 2015
Had high hopes, but unfortunately the birds aren't very partial to it. They aren't eating much of this at all. Afraid I've wasted my money.

Extra Select Standard Wild Bird Food, 20 Kg
Extra Select Standard Wild Bird Food, 20 Kg

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 11 Dec. 2014
The birds hate it. Wish I hadn't bought it as now I'm now stuck with a huge sack of the stuff.

Wonders of the Solar System
Wonders of the Solar System
by Professor Brian Cox

3.0 out of 5 stars Let down by it's index. There are so many ..., 1 Dec. 2014
Let down by it's index. There are so many page numbers next to some entries that it takes a long time to find what you're looking for. Next time employ a professional indexer!

Pure Liquid Castile Soap 1Kg
Pure Liquid Castile Soap 1Kg
Offered by MysticMoments

5.0 out of 5 stars We use this in a foaming dispenser, diluted with ..., 21 Oct. 2014
We use this in a foaming dispenser, diluted with water (roughly 1:1) and with a couple of drops of essential oil. My contact dermatitis has cleared up since I started using this instead of handwash purchased in the supermarket. It also works out to be much cheaper. We now have it beside every sink in the house and in the shower too.

Home Brew & Wine Making - VinClasse® Campden Tablets x 50
Home Brew & Wine Making - VinClasse® Campden Tablets x 50
Offered by Balliihoo Homebrew

5.0 out of 5 stars other than they arrived quickly and I'm happy with them, 21 Oct. 2014
Not much to say about these, other than they arrived quickly and I'm happy with them.

House of Paws Waterproof Dog Mat/Cage Mat, X Large, 39.5 x 27.5 Inches
House of Paws Waterproof Dog Mat/Cage Mat, X Large, 39.5 x 27.5 Inches

1.0 out of 5 stars A waste of money, 21 Oct. 2014
This dog mat should not be described as waterproof, as it's anything but! I wanted it for feeding my dog raw bones outside on the patio when it's wet, but it soaks up the water! It's also impossible to keep it hygenic as you can't hose it down. A waste of money. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it, as neither dog even likes it! If you're looking for a waterproof mat, don't buy this.

Page: 1 | 2