Profile for Bines70 > Reviews

Psychomagic: The Transformative Power of Shamanic Psychotherapy
by Alejandro Jodorowsky
Price: 14.28

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favourite book writer!, 31 Jan 2012
I have bought this book for a friend of mine!It was also a gift that I received for a birthday.After reading this book I became an unconditional of Jodorwosky.it 's a very interesting with a complete different mystical approach.
I recommend it to everyone who seeks a different sight on life.

Seagate FreeAgent Go 320GB USB 2.0 Portable Hard Drive (Blue)
Seagate FreeAgent Go 320GB USB 2.0 Portable Hard Drive (Blue)

4.0 out of 5 stars light and pretty design!, 31 Jan 2012
very happy with this purchase. I can store all the contents of my laptop hard disk if ! useful and cheap

Seagate FreeAgent Go Protective Carry Case
Seagate FreeAgent Go Protective Carry Case

4.0 out of 5 stars Good to protect and carry hard disk and cable, 31 Jan 2012
I got this at the same time as the seagate external hard disk. it 's not pretty but it soes the job!

False Lash Effect Mascara by Max Factor Black/Brown Waterproof 13.1ml
False Lash Effect Mascara by Max Factor Black/Brown Waterproof 13.1ml
Offered by Tiger Lilley Cosmetics
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Leaves a natural look!, 31 Jan 2012
I am quite happy with this purchase. it leaves my eyelashes with a natural look exactly what I was looking for.
it's a waterproof version and you need a special eyelashes remover to clean it up!

Philips HP8342/07 ProCare Perfection Hair Straightener
Philips HP8342/07 ProCare Perfection Hair Straightener

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure if it's good or bad!, 31 Jan 2012
I am definitly not an expert on hair straightener. I thought that will be quite straight forward use but i was wrong.
I only manage to straighten my hair but when I try to do waves or curls I only manage to do one and then nothing else.
I haven't use it much because I find myself quite clumbsy.
Sorry if I am not much help!

Adidas Originals Unisex Watch ADH4000 Peachtree with LCD Dial and White PU Strap

4.0 out of 5 stars Watch looks good on my wrist!, 31 Jan 2012
I have had this watch for few months!I like the way it looks on my wrist but I must say that the band color tend to turn yellowish! -i haven't tried to wash it to see if it goes back to his original color.
And it's quite difficult to set up. I had to watch a video on youtube because the instruction booklet that comes with it is useless.
I have many watches and this will be my sporty summer watch.