Profile for steve Ray > Reviews

Content by steve Ray

steve Ray

Page: 1 | 2
Instant Pot Lux60 6-in-1 Programmable Electric Pressure Cooker with Stainless Steel Cooking Pot and Exterior, 6 Litre, 1000 W

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Product, 30 Sep 2014
I Love this, Just wished I had Brought one years ago.

Samsung Galaxy S4 Premium Cover - Black
Samsung Galaxy S4 Premium Cover - Black
Offered by Olympus International Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars protection, 3 Dec 2013
This is Great for keeping my phone from getting scratched, when you close the case the phone auto locks aswell

USB LED Clock Fan
USB LED Clock Fan
Offered by everyCasa Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars COOL, 3 Dec 2013
This review is from: USB LED Clock Fan
This is so clever, I took it into work, plugged it into my pc, set up the time and There it has stayed. good time keeping aswell.

Classical Voices
Classical Voices

5.0 out of 5 stars chill out, 3 Dec 2013
This review is from: Classical Voices (MP3 Download)
I listened to this in the afternoon before the kids came home from school. I was Totally relaxed. absolutely Lovely.

Tchaikovsky: 1812 Overture - Finale
Tchaikovsky: 1812 Overture - Finale

3.0 out of 5 stars chill put, 3 Nov 2013
just wanted something that I knew, but hadnt heard for a long time, needed some calm time and this helped

Annie Mac Presents 2013 [Explicit]
Annie Mac Presents 2013 [Explicit]

1.0 out of 5 stars My wife wanted it to listen to in car, 3 Nov 2013
Listened to it in the car, what a load of rubbish, all the music is the same, Sooooooooooo Dissapointed. Gutted

GEM High Protection Case for Fujifilm FinePix S4800, S8200, S8300, S8400, S8400W, S8500, SL1000 and Limited Accessories
Offered by GEM Bags & Cases

5.0 out of 5 stars camera case, 3 Nov 2013
Perfect, I bought this for my Digital camera, never owned one before and glad that I have now upgraded fits everything i need into it

MUM48CR1
MUM48CR1

5.0 out of 5 stars Multi use, 3 Nov 2013
This review is from: MUM48CR1 (Kitchen & Home)
I love this and the way the head rotates so it can be used in so many different ways. COOL

Black Hot Trekkers Antishock Hiking Walking Trekking Cane Stick Pole 3 section Anti Shock

5.0 out of 5 stars walking stick, 3 Nov 2013
I use a stick to walk and this was just right for me, the extension side and also the suspension really helps with shock absorbsion

EZOPower 2x Fuji NP-85 Lithium-Ion UL Battery 1640mAh for FinePix SL1000 ,SL300 / SL305, SL280, SL260, SL240
Offered by BlueMall

3.0 out of 5 stars batteries, 3 Nov 2013
Does what it says, a battery is a battery and yes it powers my new digital camera, nice to have a spare

Page: 1 | 2