Profile for Mrs. Lynda A. Byford > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Lynda A. ...

Mrs. Lynda A. Byford (Great Yarmouth ,England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Adult Men BRITWEAR® Plain Adjustable Elastic S Hook Snake Belt (MADE IN UK) Main Colour:Black
Offered by Britwear

4.0 out of 5 stars He said it was quite good and kept his trousers up quite well, 1 April 2015
Brought for hubbies expanding waistline.He said it was quite good and kept his trousers up quite well.Had to get to grips with the elastic springing back!but got his methods sorted out now!When this wears out I would probably get him another one!Good value for money!

Authentic RDX Ladies Gel Gloves Fitness Gym Wear Weight Lifting Workout Training Cycling W
Offered by B2Fitness

4.0 out of 5 stars they do in fact fit the hands nicely and stop you getting other peoples grime and germs ..., 4 Mar. 2015
This look very tiny,they do in fact fit the hands nicely and stop you getting other peoples grime and germs off the gym equipment.

VO5 Mega Hold Hair Styling Gel - 200 ml
VO5 Mega Hold Hair Styling Gel - 200 ml
Offered by World Link Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, none sticky hair gel, 4 Mar. 2015
Nice,none sticky hair gel,I found it didn't last that long but lasted the day ! clean to brush out and smells very nice to.

Deadheads Pink Garden Deadheading Snips
Deadheads Pink Garden Deadheading Snips
Offered by Gardening Naturally

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sweet, very sharp little snippers, 4 Mar. 2015
Very sweet,very sharp little snippers.They fit nicely in my hand and are nice to work with,very sharp points.

xhorizon YJ1 FLK Gym Dance Sport Fitness Five Toe Rubber Sole Yoga Pilates Elastic Socks(Pink)
Offered by xhorizon

4.0 out of 5 stars they fit very nicely and look quite cute, 4 Mar. 2015
When they arrived and I saw how tiny they were I thought they would never fit my size 7 feet.But ,I was wrong,they fit very nicely and look quite cute!

Unique Jewels 19cm Pink Leather Bracelet with Rose Plated Steel Clasp and Crystal Ball

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, smooth feel against the wrist, 4 Mar. 2015
Brought as a birthday present to me! Very pretty,smooth feel against the wrist,pretty delicate gentle charms.Looks very nice on and doesn't 'catch' on things.Lovely girly bracelet!

Thinking Out Loud
Thinking Out Loud

5.0 out of 5 stars I liked is so much, 12 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Thinking Out Loud (MP3 Download)
Really lovely song.I am not a big fan but having heard the song many times on the radio,I liked is so much,I tracked it down and decided to buy it.I didn't even know what it was called!but I do now.It does have memories of 'When I'm 64' by the Beatles ,but more subtle with the lyrics.

Forever And Ever (Album Version)
Forever And Ever (Album Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Special singer to remember for all time., 29 Jan. 2015
Hearing this romantic song brought back all the special memories from the 1980's.

Wacom Bamboo Solo Stylus - Black
Wacom Bamboo Solo Stylus - Black
Offered by Desire IT

4.0 out of 5 stars I would recommend it for drawing and writing, 16 Jan. 2015
So far I have only used it a couple of times with my IPad but it does seem to work very well and let me explore my artistic side.I would recommend it for drawing and writing.Don't know how long it will last but I brought the refill tips at the same time.

Kitchen Devil Lifestyle Vegetable Knife
Kitchen Devil Lifestyle Vegetable Knife
Offered by Everyday Electrics

5.0 out of 5 stars A great replacement knife for my vintage model, 15 Jan. 2015
A great replacement knife for my vintage model.You can whip round a spud and peel it like lightening!It feels very nice in your hand and to use on all your veggies.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10