Profile for rachroo > Reviews

Content by rachroo

rachroo

Staedtler noris 119 triplus jumbo triangular learners pencil HB - pack of 6 pencils
Offered by Avatar Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Helped my children to write, 4 Mar. 2014
As these pencils are thicker than average I have found both my 3 yr old daughter and 6 yr old son like to write with them

Childrens Heat Holders The Ultimate Thermal Sock Size 9-1 Hot Pink
Childrens Heat Holders The Ultimate Thermal Sock Size 9-1 Hot Pink
Offered by SJS Direct Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great socks for skiing, 4 Mar. 2014
We bought several pairs of these for our recent ski trip. Very pleased with them, they kept the kids feet toasty and because they don't have a heel on them they were a perfect fit for both my 3 yr old daughter and 6 yr old son.

BRITA Elemaris Meter XL Water Filter Jug - White
BRITA Elemaris Meter XL Water Filter Jug - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect large water jug, 4 Mar. 2014
I wanted a water filter jug bigger than my previous one as I mainly use it to fill the kettle and don't need to keep it in the fridge. It is a good size and I am very happy with it. My kettle never needs descaling anymore and tea tastes so much better!

LeapFrog LeapPad Explorer Case (Green)
LeapFrog LeapPad Explorer Case (Green)

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy product, 3 Dec. 2012
Very happy with this, my son can now keep his LeapPad and the games in one place without worrying about losing them

EasyAcc Purple Leather Protective Cover Case with Light for Amazon Kindle Touch Wi-Fi, Kindle Touch 3G 6" E Ink Touch Screen Display Reader (Purple, PU leather)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 17 Nov. 2012
This is a great case. I am really pleased with the look - the purple colour is really nice, more interesting than black but not too bright. The light works well and the case is very protective. All in all I couldn't have asked for more for the money - great value.

Not 'Just Friends': Rebuilding Trust and Recovering Your Sanity After Infidelity
by Shirley Glass

4.0 out of 5 stars Helpful but not a quick fix, 10 Jan. 2011
This book helped me get some perspective on what had happened in our marriage but it was not the miracle fix I had secretly hoped for. There were lots of examples of couples experiences in the book but I found them hard to relate to as they were not like my own marriage/experience. I definately recommend this book for both parties in a marriage trying to recover from infidelity to read. Helps understand what and why this has happened but don't expect too much. Only time can really help to heal.

Dexter - Seasons 1-3 Complete [DVD]
Dexter - Seasons 1-3 Complete [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michael C. Hall

5.0 out of 5 stars Loveable Serial Killer, 10 Jan. 2011
I had heard that this series is good and I have not been disappointed! We were hooked from the first episode and couldn't stop watching it for days! Dexter is a likeable serial killer and this series is thrilling and amusing at the same time. LOVE it!

Toy Story 3 Slinky Dog Pull Toy
Toy Story 3 Slinky Dog Pull Toy

4.0 out of 5 stars Slinky Dog, 10 Jan. 2011
No matter what I think of this toy my 3 yr old son is the best critic and he LOVES it! It doesn't really walk along easily and the springs seem to get caught up quite often but my son takes it everywhere! Would be a great present for any Toy Story fans.

Crock-Pot Sauté Traditional Slow Cooker - 4.7 Litre
Crock-Pot Sauté Traditional Slow Cooker - 4.7 Litre

5.0 out of 5 stars Crock Pot, 10 Jan. 2011
Very happy with this crock pot, I have had one for a while and have just bought the same one for my Mum as a xmas present! She is also very happy with it! Agree that it would be good to have an on/off switch but it doesn't bother me. Looks good, does the job well!