Profile for Havoc_online > Reviews

Content by Havoc_online

Havoc_online

Olga da Polga Collection - 6 Books RRP £35.94 (The Tales of Olga da Polga; Olga Meets her Match; Olga Carries On; Olga Takes Charge; Olga Moves House; Olga Follows her Nose)
by Michael Bond

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves these books!, 21 May 2013
Bought these to read to my 5 year old son having read them myself as a child. He loves them. Only draw back... I think we're going to have to get a guinea pig now!

Plussize swimwear Shorty2 Navy Royal Sky 14
Plussize swimwear Shorty2 Navy Royal Sky 14
Offered by Challenge-Sports ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice suit but not for me, 21 May 2013
This has nice fabric and fits well but not quite enough bust coverage for me (I am a size 14, 36E)

ZOGGS Torquay Womens  Legsuit
ZOGGS Torquay Womens Legsuit

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bust coverage, 21 May 2013
Wanted a shorty swimsuit but being 16 top and 14 bottom have had trouble finding one which gives enough bust coverage whilst not being baggy on the hips. This on fits the bill in size 14. The fabric is a little lacking in stretch but overall a great suit

GENUINE BLACKBERRY MERLOT PURE LEATHER POCKET CASE/POUCH IN BULK PACKAGING SUITABLE FOR BLACKBERRY 9800 TORCH / 9810 TORCH
Offered by FLASHSUPERSTORE

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy!, 31 May 2012
Nice fit for my Torch. Looks and feels good - silver decal is brushed finish but I wouldn't say rough. Easy to pick out my phone at sales meetings! Had the Blackberry 9800 Pocket previouly which was a tight fit and only lasted 12 months before the lining came loose. This one appear to be more robust - and prettier

Brainstorm Toys Deep Space Home Planetarium and Projector
Brainstorm Toys Deep Space Home Planetarium and Projector

3.0 out of 5 stars Better than others but still a bit disappointing, 1 Feb. 2012
Having been disappointed with the National Geographic Planetarium I thought I'd try this one. The issues I had with the NG Planetarium was the poor focus of the stars and it was noisy. This one appeared to have a focus ring which I hoped would improve things. However the focus ring is just for the slide projector and the Planetarium effect is the same as the NG unit - resulting in fuzzy blobs rather than stars. This one is very quiet though. The slide projector is great and if the stars could be focussed as well as the slides are then this would be a winner! I bought this as an unusual night light for my son and if the slides had auto advanced (you have to turn them by hand) I would probably have kept this for the slides alone. I have returned it however, and I'm now considering a Sega unit (much more money but promising a better effect). This unit offered better value for money than the NG unit but it is a toy after all and I think I will have to spend a bit more to get the effect I want.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 22, 2013 9:14 AM BST

Solwise 85Mbps Homeplug Adapter - Twin Pack
Solwise 85Mbps Homeplug Adapter - Twin Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 30 Jan. 2012
Bought this instead of a pricy wireless adapter for my Sony BlueRay player in order to access internet TV. We live in cottage with 2 foot thick walls and suffer with poor wireless connection. What a brillaint alternative. We also have old wiring but no problems here. There is no loss of signal whatsoever.