Profile for Miss A. Crocker > Reviews

Content by Miss A. Crocker

Miss A. Crocker "Reviewer" (Hampshire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
1001 Spells: The Complete Book of Spells for Every Purpose
1001 Spells: The Complete Book of Spells for Every Purpose
by Cassandra Eason

5.0 out of 5 stars There is everything from dealing with bad neighbours, anti-social behaviour, 16 Jun. 2016
This book is a large, thick encyclopedia style book with just about every single spell included! There is everything from dealing with bad neighbours, anti-social behaviour, to love and finding and keeping it! This is an amazing book from the Master of all things Magickal.

You're Not Alone
You're Not Alone

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 April 2016
This review is from: You're Not Alone (MP3 Download)
I absolutely love this track. I really hope it wins Eurovision in May. Good Luck lads!

K-Pax [DVD] [2002]
K-Pax [DVD] [2002]
Dvd ~ Kevin Spacey
Offered by HalfpriceDVDS_FBA

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing actor. I happen to believe in life on ..., 7 Aug. 2015
This review is from: K-Pax [DVD] [2002] (DVD)
Such an atmospheric and thought-provoking film. Kevin Spacey is a God. Amazing actor. I happen to believe in life on other planets and solar systems. This film provides an interesting possibility and invites the viewer to consider such possibilities.

Siphon Vacuum Water Pump Gravel Cleaner Aquarium Filter
Siphon Vacuum Water Pump Gravel Cleaner Aquarium Filter
Offered by buycheapDG-Ships from Taiwan Station

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite literally hoovers the gravel sucking up debris and waste. Brilliant for the price and highly recommend, 20 July 2015
This really works although I don't really understand how it does so well!! Quite literally hoovers the gravel sucking up debris and waste. Brilliant for the price and highly recommend!

UFO Interplanetary Voyager Design Aquarium Ornament w Hose Connection
UFO Interplanetary Voyager Design Aquarium Ornament w Hose Connection
Offered by sourcingmap

5.0 out of 5 stars It's just brilliant. A little spacecraft going up and down, 20 July 2015
I bought this having seen a similar one in Fox Mulder's fish tank whilst watching the X files. It's just brilliant. A little spacecraft going up and down, not scaring the fish - it's little landing legs also move up and down. We spend ages just watching it. Very easy to install. Just attach to an air line. I had one of those boring spray bars until I saw this. Perfect for my 60 litre tank too.

Love by the Numbers: How to Find Great Love or Reignite the Love You Have Through the Power of Numerology
by Glynis McCants

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Brilliant!, 29 May 2014
An accurate and exciting guide to Numerology. Easy instructions giving accurate predictions and lessons in self discovery. Really, really un-put-downable!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 7, 2015 2:56 PM GMT

Spell a Day, A
Spell a Day, A
by Cassandra Eason

5.0 out of 5 stars A practical guide to make your dreams a reality...., 29 May 2014
This review is from: Spell a Day, A (Hardcover)
I am a huge fan of Cassandra's books. They are always clearly laid out and easy to read. This book contains 366 easy spells to make positive changes in every area of your life from finding a new home, finding true love and achieving and maintaining health and happiness etc.
The spell ingredients are simple to find using such things as candles, coloured threads and herbs etc.

A really simple and exciting guide to creating what we desire!

Intruders (1994)
Intruders (1994)
Dvd ~ Daphne Ashbrook
Offered by d-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars A good thought-provoking story., 22 May 2014
This review is from: Intruders (1994) (DVD)
I enjoy reading and watching anything about UFO's and alleged abductions. I'm a believer in such things although I've both feet on the ground and think that 98% of sightings can be explained. What interests me is the 2% that can't.

This is a long DVD, nearly three hours, but it's good quality with convincing acting and dialogue. It tells the story of abductees and their families in USA and the emotional rollercoaster that they go through whilst being 'taken' and 'returned'.

The involvement of the US Army in the beginning is thought-provoking and acts as a good 'lead-in' introduction. It's not jumpy or scary so fit for all the family apart from really young children. There's also no swearing in it which is a bonus.

I enjoyed this immensely and certainly watched the skies at night afterwards.......

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was after!, 5 May 2014
I ordered this because I've been after a velvet coat for sometime. I also like the colour as so many coats are either black or brown!

I'm a size 16 and quite big up top and this coat is roomy enough not to feel too tight. I can also fasten it and it's a good length, sitting just above knees and I'm 5ft 2".

At £50 it's a really good price for this item.

I'm happy with it and pleased.

Warnings [DVD]
Warnings [DVD]
Dvd ~ Stephen Baldwin
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 4 April 2014
This review is from: Warnings [DVD] (DVD)
This has been compared to 'Signs' and is fairly similar with the location, storyline etc. This movie is definitely more 'edgy' than Signs with some truly scary moments but it's more anticipation than spooky.

I do agree with another reviewer who comments on the inappropriate snogging moments that happen a few times, I mean, 6ft Aliens are outside, about the storm the house, is this a good moment to start kissing your girlfriend/boyfriend......umm, I think not. Other than that, it's a good film.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5