Profile for Chrissy > Reviews

Content by Chrissy

Chrissy (Liverpool)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Laken Thermo Jannu Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Water Drinking Bottle Wide Mouth 500ml Green
Offered by LakenUSA

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice bottle, 11 Jan. 2015
Nice water bottle. Keeps water cold, though icecubes did melt quiet quickly. Don't have it too close to your face when you press the little button, when the spout pops up you get a splash of water all over your specs. :)

Mini Hanging Bird Table for Wildbirds over Balconies, Small Gardens, Patios, etc

5.0 out of 5 stars Small, but nice., 30 Dec. 2014
Went together easily, Size wise, A couple of Starlings will fit on it at a pinch. Fits on my silver birch nicely. Just right.

Genuine 19V 3.42A Laptop AC Adapter/Power Supply/Charger for Acer Travelmate 4020 4050 4060 4070 4080 4100 4150 4500 4600 4650 4670 & 5720 5730 5742 UK POWER CORD INCLUDED

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 30 Dec. 2014
It works just fine, which is great because replacements are usually rubbish. Arrived the day after I ordered it, and I didn't order till 3pm. Very happy.

20 Pcs 2.2" OD Stationery Metal Book Loose Leaf Snap Binder Rings Keychain
20 Pcs 2.2" OD Stationery Metal Book Loose Leaf Snap Binder Rings Keychain
Offered by sourcingmap

3.0 out of 5 stars I thought 2. 2" was diameter, its circumference ..., 19 Nov. 2014
I thought 2.2" was diameter, its circumference. They are small.

Luxury Fleece Cradle Dog Bed Size Large
Luxury Fleece Cradle Dog Bed Size Large
Offered by Wolfybeds - Click here for our full range!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy bed., 19 Nov. 2014
Bought Luna this bed as she had to curl up in her old one. She is part shepherd, so a large/medium size (22kg). this bed is great, now she can stretch the length of it, and put her head on the side (she likes a pillow). It looks nice - only had it a few days. Ordered it on Sunday night, it was here Tuesday morning. She climbed into it straight away, shunning her old bed and hasn't looked back. In fact, right now she is snoring very loudly.

Well-Goal Multifunctional Climbing Hiking Carabiner +Compass + Thermometer Keychain 3 in 1

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of time., 14 Oct. 2014
Would have given zero if possible. It has read 80F constantly since it arrived... which is a fib. Totally useless. Would have sent it back but would rather just throw it away.

CSL - desk-fan / Fan to connect i.e. with the PC | desk fan / Fan | PC / Notebook | black
Offered by CSL-Computer

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 14 Oct. 2014
Great little fan. For someone who is at that strange age, and always HOT. This little fella is great. I either use it via laptop or I have a usb/3pin plug and have it on a cupboard next to me. Couple of feet away is fine, just a cool air rather than a gale. Very quiet so it doesn't disturb the old man who isn't hot. It is very light but seems quite sturdy.

Dyson Digital Slim DC35 Multi Floor Lightweight Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Dyson Digital Slim DC35 Multi Floor Lightweight Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Offered by Radford Vac Centre

3.0 out of 5 stars cordless, 6 Aug. 2014
Love it because it is cordless and very manouverable. Am fed up with dragging wires and getting hot and bothered just vaccuming. However, it is heavy on the wrist, you have to keep trigger squeezed to run it, and its quite hard to change the heads. I wouldn't recommend it for people with troublesome hand/wrist problems. A bonus to having the motor high up.. fluff doesn't get blown away, and you get a cool breeze while hooving.
Christmas update.... despite the tv ad, it is rubbish at picking up pine needles... gets clogged up really fast and I have spent quite a long time with a chopstick getting compacted needles out of the bendy hose. I suppose you could use it without the carpet cleaning head, I used a brush and pan.
I have also found emptying it awkward... the chopstick comes in handy again to get clumps of dog hair from right up inside collector cylinder. I still like being cordless.

Frostfire 16 Bright LED Wireless Solar Powered Motion Sensor Light (Weatherproof, no batteries required)
Offered by Innovationstore

4.0 out of 5 stars Solar lamp, 6 Aug. 2014
I bought this during summer months, we have had some cloudy days and it works really well, will have to wait until winter to get real taste of how well it works. Light is good. At first I had to get closer than I wanted before it was activated, I just bent it a bit and now its better. Fairly sturdy construction, looks good over my back gate, and lights up my back yard really well. I would love one form my front door... but I have a street lamp!
UPDATE - gone from 5 to 4 stars. I liked it so much that I got another one, so now my whole yard is well lit when I go out in the dark (no more slugs squashed into my socks). BUT... the second one has the "low" light working, the first one does not. I have absolutely no problem with the one that does not have the low light, its just really annoying that one does and one does not. Still like them a lot, just annoying to the OCD among us.

Biz-E-Bee Exclusive 'Psychedelic Jumble' Black [Tab 7PPW] KINDLE PAPERWHITE Shock / Water Resistant Neoprene Tablet Case, Cover, Pouch

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and safe, 10 Feb. 2014
Feel my Kindle is nice and safe in here. Jazzy front so I can find it easily in my bag. Soft neoprene stops stratching. Just right.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5