Profile for S. Sextou > Reviews

Content by S. Sextou

S. Sextou "sofia" (Brighton)

Page: 1 | 2
NEBULUS headband HUVUD, unisex, black (Q245)
NEBULUS headband HUVUD, unisex, black (Q245)

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality headband!, 25 Oct 2014
Excellent product - great fit!

NEBULUS SKI JACKET ROCKET, women's, black, 10,000 mm, Size XL
NEBULUS SKI JACKET ROCKET, women's, black, 10,000 mm, Size XL
Offered by nebulus-gmbh

5.0 out of 5 stars Top notch product!, 25 Oct 2014
This is a fantastic jacket! I already spent one season wearing it non stop and I can't wait to wear it again this year. It is very warm, waterproof and wind proof. I wore every day whether I was skiing or going to work during the cold winter days. Very happy with the purchase.

NEBULUS SKI TROUSERS DOWNHILL, women's, 10,000 mm, black, Size XL
NEBULUS SKI TROUSERS DOWNHILL, women's, 10,000 mm, black, Size XL
Offered by nebulus-gmbh

3.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 25 Oct 2014
The trousers are great! They really follow the specifications on the description of the item. A bit disappointed with the sizing guide though. I am a size 16 and I ordered the XL so I can wear them comfortably but they are very tight around the waist. I would recommend to order a size bigger than the one you normally wear.

Mcdavid  Jumpy Knee Pad - Black, Size Xl
Mcdavid Jumpy Knee Pad - Black, Size Xl

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading sizing, 25 Oct 2014
This review is from: Mcdavid Jumpy Knee Pad (Sports)
Misleading sizing. I ordered XL and for a medium build woman like me they were extremely tight fit. I noticed that they are manufactured in Asia so maybe the the sizing guide is based on Asian standards.

Venetia - A Supernatural thriller set in Venice
Venetia - A Supernatural thriller set in Venice

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read!!!, 21 July 2012
Venetia is a great book for those who are fans of the supernatural. The author's descriptive writing style unfolds the plot in a unique way that captivates the reader's interest through out the book! I found myself sympathising with the characters, whilst sharing their agony and anguish.
I would highly recommend Venetia to anyone who is interested in the paranormal/supernatural genre.

Shock Absorber Womens D+ Max Sports Bra Top White N109 36D
Shock Absorber Womens D+ Max Sports Bra Top White N109 36D

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent!, 9 Jun 2012
It is great how much support this bra offers!!! I have tried a number of others as i do sports often but this was the first and only bra that i was happy with!
Now that i've tried it, it will be the only one to wear. It is just perfect!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars heaven for the feet, 1 Jun 2011
This pair of shoes is as comfortable as anything else. I bought them for work as i am on my feet the whole day and it worked wonders. The only negative i have to say is that they make squeaky noises with every step you take. If you and the people around you think that you can ignore that, then is a definite buy!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars good product, 24 Nov 2010
the material is soft and rather thin, so i wouldn't recommend this pair of jeans to be worn during the winter months. However, they are very comfortable especially for travel.

2014 Rayzor Professional UV400 Double Lensed Ski / SnowBoard Goggles, With a Matt Pink Camouflage Frame with an Anti Fog Coated, Vented Smoked Mirrored Anti-Glare Clarity Wide Vision Lens.
Offered by Sports Eyewear

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!, 23 Jun 2010
Normally i have problems with goggles as they steam up during activity. With this specific product i didn't have any problems at all. I am 100% satisfied!

Booster Ski Gloves Jannu Women's
Booster Ski Gloves Jannu Women's

1.0 out of 5 stars not good quality/service, 23 Jun 2010
When the product arrived it was the wrong size. I had 2 days prior my skiing holidays and i emailed the company asking for a return code and a refund. The person who emailed me back did not send a return code, only offered me the option of sending the right size product, which was of no use to me. Eventually i sent the product back to them with no code on and didn't hear or see anything since then. I lost my money and the gloves.
Not doing business with them again.

Page: 1 | 2