Profile for S. Sextou > Reviews

Content by S. Sextou

S. Sextou "sofia" (Brighton)

Page: 1 | 2
Orthotic insoles Full length with arch supports, metatarsal and heel Cushion for plantar fasciitis treatment (6.5-8)
Offered by World Of Wellbeing

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 6 Nov 2014
I always had pains on my lower legs attributed on the poor biomechanics of my feet. Since I start using these with my trainers when I exercise I 'very noticed significant improvement. Now, I have bought three pairs to place in all of my trainers. Very happy with this product.

Trespass Women's Lohan Ski Pants - Coral Blush, XX-Large
Trespass Women's Lohan Ski Pants - Coral Blush, XX-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 6 Nov 2014
I love the colour of these trousers. Haven't tried them on the slopes yet but they have a good fit and they are not very bulky. Very happy with them especially at that price.

NEBULUS headband HUVUD, unisex, black (Q245)
NEBULUS headband HUVUD, unisex, black (Q245)

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality headband!, 25 Oct 2014
Excellent product - great fit!

NEBULUS SKI JACKET ROCKET, women's, black, 10,000 mm, Size XL
NEBULUS SKI JACKET ROCKET, women's, black, 10,000 mm, Size XL
Offered by nebulus-gmbh

5.0 out of 5 stars Top notch product!, 25 Oct 2014
This is a fantastic jacket! I already spent one season wearing it non stop and I can't wait to wear it again this year. It is very warm, waterproof and wind proof. I wore every day whether I was skiing or going to work during the cold winter days. Very happy with the purchase.

NEBULUS SKI TROUSERS DOWNHILL, women's, 10,000 mm, black Black black Size:XL
NEBULUS SKI TROUSERS DOWNHILL, women's, 10,000 mm, black Black black Size:XL

3.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 25 Oct 2014
The trousers are great! They really follow the specifications on the description of the item. A bit disappointed with the sizing guide though. I am a size 16 and I ordered the XL so I can wear them comfortably but they are very tight around the waist. I would recommend to order a size bigger than the one you normally wear.

Mcdavid  Jumpy Knee Pad - Black, Size Xl
Mcdavid Jumpy Knee Pad - Black, Size Xl

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading sizing, 25 Oct 2014
This review is from: Mcdavid Jumpy Knee Pad (Sports)
Misleading sizing. I ordered XL and for a medium build woman like me they were extremely tight fit. I noticed that they are manufactured in Asia so maybe the the sizing guide is based on Asian standards.

Venetia - A Supernatural thriller set in Venice
Venetia - A Supernatural thriller set in Venice

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read!!!, 21 July 2012
Venetia is a great book for those who are fans of the supernatural. The author's descriptive writing style unfolds the plot in a unique way that captivates the reader's interest through out the book! I found myself sympathising with the characters, whilst sharing their agony and anguish.
I would highly recommend Venetia to anyone who is interested in the paranormal/supernatural genre.

Shock Absorber Womens D+ Max Sports Bra Top White N109 36D
Shock Absorber Womens D+ Max Sports Bra Top White N109 36D

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent!, 9 Jun 2012
It is great how much support this bra offers!!! I have tried a number of others as i do sports often but this was the first and only bra that i was happy with!
Now that i've tried it, it will be the only one to wear. It is just perfect!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars heaven for the feet, 1 Jun 2011
This pair of shoes is as comfortable as anything else. I bought them for work as i am on my feet the whole day and it worked wonders. The only negative i have to say is that they make squeaky noises with every step you take. If you and the people around you think that you can ignore that, then is a definite buy!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars good product, 24 Nov 2010
the material is soft and rather thin, so i wouldn't recommend this pair of jeans to be worn during the winter months. However, they are very comfortable especially for travel.

Page: 1 | 2