Profile for N. Jones > Reviews

Content by N. Jones

N. Jones "SPOCK" (HAMPSHIRE, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
TomTom Beanbag Dashboard Mount
TomTom Beanbag Dashboard Mount
Price: 20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for my TomTom Go 6000/ Volvo V70, 29 Aug 2014
I bought this to support my excellent new TomTom Go 6000 to allow me better access to the screen control because it's a long way away when the TomTom is attached to the windscreen.

The Beanbag is ideal. I'm drive on bumpy, rural roads in Dorset & the bag sits on quite a slope on the Volvo V70 facia & it doesn't move at all, even when driving down unsurfaced farm tracks. I haven't even bothered using the supplied tethering device. The TomTom mount adheres firmly to the Beanbag. This is a great piece of kit, highly recommended.

PANASONIC Breadmaker Teflon coated paddle/Kneader - SD252 etc.
PANASONIC Breadmaker Teflon coated paddle/Kneader - SD252 etc.
Offered by SJD Spares
Price: 9.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect paddle, no more sticking loaves., 25 Aug 2014
I was going to buy the whole bread tin because of sticking loaves but was put off by the ridiculous price. Fortunately I read the reviews on Amazon & opted to purchase just the paddle.

I'm glad I did because it is perfect. No more sticking loaves, in fact this paddle is better than the original.

Bellroy Men's Leather Hide & Seek Wallet Java
Bellroy Men's Leather Hide & Seek Wallet Java
Offered by Bellroy EU
Price: 65.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Small & discrete., 25 Aug 2014
I bought this purely to use as a wallet for my vacations in Kenya & South Africa. I needed something small & discrete & it exactly fits the bill. Exceelnt quality.

TomTom GO 6000 EU 6-Inch Sat Nav with Full European Lifetime Maps, Lifetime Traffic Updates, Always Connected and Interactive Screen Includes Click & Mount Car Charger and USB Cable
Offered by NAONLINE
Price: 269.95

5.0 out of 5 stars TomTom Go 6000............excellent., 25 Aug 2014
I served as an RAF Navigator for nearly 30 years & until now, professional pride has stopped me from buying a satnav! However, I eventually decided to swallow my pride & after much research opted for the Go 6000. I'm so glad that I did because it's brilliant. Clear display & instructions & it does exactly what I require.

Just 1 word of advice. I had problems obtaining the updates from Mydrive. I called the excellent customer support & they advised me to deactivate my Bullguard virus protection & firewall. Apparently Bullguard sees the input from the TomTom servers as a major threat. After that the downloads went very quickly. I did need to insert a micro SD card to make room for the Southern Africa maps.

Google Chromecast HDMI Streaming Media Player
Google Chromecast HDMI Streaming Media Player
Price: 30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent gadget, 7 Jun 2014
This is very easy to install & allows me to stream so much video from both my laptop & Nexus tablet. I'm now able to make even more use of my superb Plusnet fibre broadband.

Roast Chicken and Other Stories (Ebury Paperback Cookery)
Roast Chicken and Other Stories (Ebury Paperback Cookery)
Price: 6.64

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading, 7 Jun 2014
I followed the roast chicken recipe exactly. The chicken finished up burnt on the outside & raw in the middle. I can't recommend this book.

Glass Vinegar Bottle | Condiment Bottle, Glass Bottles, Genware Vinegar Bottle
Glass Vinegar Bottle | Condiment Bottle, Glass Bottles, Genware Vinegar Bottle
Offered by Rinkit Ltd
Price: 4.32

5.0 out of 5 stars It works as a vinegar dispenser., 7 Jun 2014
Like other users I have been really disappointed by Sarson's mean decision to change their design of the vinegar bottle. This makes a more than satisfactory replacement & I will never, ever again buy Sarson's vinegar.

TeckNet 2 in 1 Micro-Knit Fabric Tip Capacitive Touch Screen Stylus Pen and Fine Ball Pen For iPad / iPad2 /New iPad 3 / iPhone 4 / iPhone 4S / iPhone 5 / iPhone 3G / iPod Touch / HTC / Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 / Samsung Galaxy S2 S3 III /Galaxy Note - Black
Offered by BlueByte Ltd
Price: 4.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Good stylus with excellent customer serviice., 7 Jun 2014
I bought mine several months ago. I was initially very pleased with it but after a few weeks the mesh cover on the fibre tip ripped, making it pretty useless. The pocket clip also worked loose.

I eventually got round to contacting the merchant & without quibble I have just received 2 replacements. Excellent & trusting customer service, many thanks.

ADDIS Superdry Refill
ADDIS Superdry Refill
Offered by Superbuys Online
Price: 3.90

5.0 out of 5 stars A great replacement mop head., 5 Jun 2014
What a relief to find this on Amazon. The old head had failed totally & I thought that I would have to buy a new mop. This one arrived next day & is good as a new one.

Cosmos 5L Plastic Fuel Can - Red
Cosmos 5L Plastic Fuel Can - Red
Price: 7.72

5.0 out of 5 stars It works OK, 5 Jun 2014
It's a fuel can with a pouring spout which doesn't leak. When I screw the spout onto the can I find that it helps to press down quite hard.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8