Profile for N. Jones > Reviews

Content by N. Jones

N. Jones "SPOCK" (HAMPSHIRE, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Measure Bowel Health Test Kit
Measure Bowel Health Test Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars An invaluable aid to early cancer detection., 23 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Measure Bowel Health Test Kit
I bought my kit directly from the manufacturer & I can readily recommend it. It is much easier (& cleaner) to use than the standard NHS supplied kit & gives a virtually instant reading. The instructions are both clear & concise but do make sure that you read them carefully in order to achieve the best results. I discussed the kit with my GP & he has readily endorsed it as a useful aid in the early detection of bowel cancer, a disease which is easily treated if caught early enough.

Kaspersky Total Security Multi Device - 3 Device - 1 Year (PC/Mac/Android)
Kaspersky Total Security Multi Device - 3 Device - 1 Year (PC/Mac/Android)
Offered by The Computer Engineers

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally secure & easy to use., 19 Feb. 2015
I bought this as a download from another company as I had read such positive reports. It is a really comprehensive product which some very particular security features. I do a lot of internet banking so the "Safe Money" feature is of particular use.

I had to contact technical support about a small issue & received a precise solution withinn a matter of ours. This really is top notch internet security software.

White wooden cabinet with four drawers and cupboard - bathroom, bedroom, anyroom
Offered by Interior White

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good quality cabinet, 13 Feb. 2015
A very good quality cabinet, our 2nd which is supported by an excellent merchant who provides first class support & prompt delivery.

Malea Rocks Tumblers 10.5oz / 300ml - Pack of 6 | Arcoroc Tumblers, Small Tumblers, Tempered Tumblers
Offered by Drinkstuff

5.0 out of 5 stars Good glasses, poor courier., 13 Feb. 2015
Good quality glasses let down by Hermes, the courier. The package was soaking wet & 1 of the glasses was smashed. Compensation was easily arranged

Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 Multi Device - 1 User - 1 Year [Download]
Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 Multi Device - 1 User - 1 Year [Download]

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product., 9 Feb. 2015
Having read the positive reports on Kaspersky I decided to install it. As my Vaio doesn't have a CD slot I used the download version. I bought it directly from Kaspersky. If you initially install the 30 day free trial version, after the install Kaspersky offer the multi platform full version, for half price at £24.99.

It installs easily, then updates & performs the first, full scan. The dashboard has a modern, clean look to it. The safe money feature for secure on line banking is an excellent additional feature.

Bose ® SoundTrue In Ear Headphones - Black
Bose ® SoundTrue In Ear Headphones - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great headphones., 7 Feb. 2015
At long last I have obtained a pair of in ear headphones that are comfortable, stay in place & have excellent sound reproduction. As with all Bose products they are also incredibly well made & very robust. Overall I'm delighted.

Premier Plus TENS Machine for pain relief - Combined with Muscle & Neuromuscular Stimulation
Offered by The TENS + Company Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple pain relief., 2 Dec. 2014
I wish I had bought one years ago. This little machine is absolutely brilliant for curing both my lower back pain & stiff neck & shoulder. Over the years I have spent a small fortune on visiting both a chiropractor & physio & this machine has easily replaced them both.

The many different modes of operation have allowed me to discover exactly the correct treatment for my conditions. It is very easy to use & the pads last for ages. I can highly recomend this wonderful machine!

STOP PRESS!!!

At the weekend some overactive pruning brought on my tennis elbow. Sure enough my magical Tens has cured it within an hour. I'm over the moon.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 11, 2015 6:24 PM GMT

Chef's Choice 3 Stage Sharpener, Model 110
Chef's Choice 3 Stage Sharpener, Model 110

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent sharpener., 29 Nov. 2014
I am so glad that I bought this sharpener, reduced significantly in the Black Friday sale.. Now my knives are really sharp. It is worth carefully reading the instructions to obtain the best results.

Super Coarse Micro Mineral Emjoi Micro-Pedi Compatible Replacement Rollers for Unisex Tough Calluses (4 pack)
Offered by The Pedi Store.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bye bye podiatrists!, 20 Sept. 2014
Brilliant for removing hard skin & callouses from my feet. No longer do I have to pay a fortune to visit a podiatrist every 6 weeks.

United Kingdom Union Jack Flag Sidebar Car Sticker Decal (Pack of 2)
United Kingdom Union Jack Flag Sidebar Car Sticker Decal (Pack of 2)
Offered by Lapal Dimension

5.0 out of 5 stars Pariotic marvels!, 20 Sept. 2014
They arrived within 2 days & are perfect for covering up those hideous EU symbols on the number plates of my wife's new car. (As Ukip supporters you can imagine that this is very important to us!)

Because they are made of plastic they stand out in relief on the plates & look incredibly smart. I can highly recommend these for use until we leave the EU in 2017!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9