Profile for Mrs. Sj Powell > Reviews

Spiderman Hero FX Glove
Spiderman Hero FX Glove
Offered by Executivez

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 24 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Spiderman Hero FX Glove (Toy)
This is ok for any Spider-Man fan. But the plastic target that flips up falls off all the time - it still works without it though. Would be great if it had a left-hand spidey glove with it to complete an outfit - no-where seems to do a pair.

Child Licensed Spiderman Venom Reversible Muscle Chest Costume
Child Licensed Spiderman Venom Reversible Muscle Chest Costume

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed - good value and great idea to be reversible!, 24 Nov. 2014
I have bought many costumes over the years for my twin boys and this is definitely one of the better ones. Telly good value for money and the quality is good. My son loves that it is reversible - 2 costumes / masks for the price of 1!

Peter Pan - Disney Childrens Fancy Dress Costume - Small - Ages - 3-4
Peter Pan - Disney Childrens Fancy Dress Costume - Small - Ages - 3-4
Offered by DazzInk

3.0 out of 5 stars Not top quality but my son loves it, 27 May 2013
The quality was ok, although the finish on the hem was pretty poor / ragged. We bought it for a Disney Cruise as they had a Pirate theme and my other son (twin brother) was Captain Hook. Unlike other comments made, no-one thought he looked like Robin Hood. Could do with a a slot on the belt to put the knife in when he isn't using it - I had to put a gun holster on with a belt.

Walk The Moon
Walk The Moon

5.0 out of 5 stars Never heard of them before Pink tour - Did not disappoint!, 27 May 2013
This review is from: Walk The Moon (Audio CD)
I didn't need to hear this over and over before I liked it - Was an instant hit, upbeat and easy to get into.

150 cms x 137 cms Of Ivory Table Protector By Rejuvopedic ®
150 cms x 137 cms Of Ivory Table Protector By Rejuvopedic ®
Offered by The Linen Depot

4.0 out of 5 stars Table Protector, 14 Mar. 2012
Good value for money and has certainly saved my table from damage from the kids. The only gripe is that foods (such as yogurt) get stuck in the pattern grooves and are difficult to clean out. I've had this protector in cream and brown and I think that the brown wears better if it is going to take a lot of abuse, (I've saved the old cream one for painting / playdough days with the kids).

Little Monsters
Little Monsters
by Jan Pienkowski

3.0 out of 5 stars Little Monsters, 14 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Little Monsters (Hardcover)
The 'Dinner Time' book by the same author has been greatly enjoyed by my two boys since the age of two, and whilst both books provide a quick read when pressed for time, we have all been let down by the Little Monsters book - It isn't anywhere near as good as Dinner Time (in our opinion). It doesn't make the favourite pile in our house I'm afraid.

Boite ? Musique - Jack-in-the-Box
Boite ? Musique - Jack-in-the-Box

3.0 out of 5 stars Jack in the Box, 10 Jan. 2011
This product was OK. There wasn't much of a 'jump', but that could be what some people want in this type of product. Probably a nice toy for a younger baby, (mine are 2). They liked it as a novelty Christmas toy, but the novelty soon wore off - Not exciting enough for my boys I'm afraid.

The Stick Man Jigsaw Book (Puzzle Books)
The Stick Man Jigsaw Book (Puzzle Books)

5.0 out of 5 stars Jigsaw Book, 10 Jan. 2011
My two year old twins already have most of the books from Julia Donaldson and are massive fans, (as am I). They have recently shown a lot of interest in jigsaws too, so it made sense to buy this book. They absolutely love it, especially as they are familiar with the characters. The difficulty level seems to be spot on for my boys - Hard enough to keep them interested and need a little help, but not too hard that they become frustrated. Spot on.

What the Ladybird Heard
What the Ladybird Heard

3.0 out of 5 stars What the Ladybird Heard, 25 Nov. 2010
Another good read from Julia Donaldson, with plenty to look and point at, but I didn't like the illustration as much as some of the other books she has done. Personally I prefer those illustrated by Axel Scheffler, although my two year old boys did enjoy it and liked looking for the Ladybird that was hidden on each page. I would definitely still recommend it, but I would recommend others by this author above it - such as Zog, Stick Man and The Gruffalo.

Zog
Zog

5.0 out of 5 stars Zog, 24 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Zog (Hardcover)
Yet another fantastic read for both my two year old boys and I. Julia Donaldson has a brilliant way of keeping us all entertained again and again with her delightful stories and Axel Scheffler's illustrations are great. One of our favourites so far, (probably after Stick Man and Room on a Broom, and of course The Gruffalo).

Page: 1 | 2