Profile for JayKay > Reviews

Content by JayKay

JayKay "jaykay25a" (London)

Extra Large Empress Jewellery Box / Jewel Case in Red Bonded Leather by Mele & Co
Offered by Gifts in Time Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, superb service, 13 Feb 2013
My main comment is about the speed with which this item was delivered. I ordered on the Thursday and it was with me on the Tuesday. Excellent service. The item itself seems well made and certainly spacious. 4 drawers with increasingly large compartments. Two side 'hanging' sections for chains and bracelets and a separate ring box which can be used as a small travelling case. I am aware of other comments on here regarding some quality issues but I will monitor this and update the review if any problems arise. So far though, its fab.

Karcher WV50 Cordless Window Cleaner Set - VALUE PACKAGE
Karcher WV50 Cordless Window Cleaner Set - VALUE PACKAGE
Offered by Alex Shanks Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 27 May 2012
This was mainly purchased to make life easier when cleaning windows and showers. It does exactly what it claims to do and does it very well indeed. Light in the hand and with two sized blades, it makes cleaning a doodle. Yes, the battery life could be better but this is not a major problem unless you live in a mansion!

MediaDevil Magicscreen Screen Protector: Crystal Clear (Invisible) - Apple iPhone 4 / 4S - (2 x Screen Protectors)
Offered by MediaDevil

5.0 out of 5 stars I'd like to update previous review, 18 Nov 2011
After my original review, completely unprompted a further packet arrived. This seemed to go on much easier and I am now more than happy to up my star rating not only for the product but also for the service provided by the company even when not asked for!! Well done guys. You have turned an unhappy customer into a contented one. That's the way to do it and many could learn from you!!

Tuff-Luv Multi-View Napa Leather Case Cover for Apple iPad - Black
Tuff-Luv Multi-View Napa Leather Case Cover for Apple iPad - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 19 Jun 2010
Not only is this product of the highest quality but the customer service was absolutely superb. The order was placed early in the morning and was despatched the same day with continual e mail information to follow the process. It arrived the next morning. All suppliers take note. THIS is the way to do it.

Maps of Western Europe on SD Card (2008) (discontinued by manufacturer)
Maps of Western Europe on SD Card (2008) (discontinued by manufacturer)

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 18 Jun 2010
This was a complete waste of money. It didn't work and merely broke our TomTom. Do not waste your money and buy a decent car with in built sat nav instead!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 16, 2013 12:10 PM GMT

Apple iPod touch 32GB
Apple iPod touch 32GB

2.0 out of 5 stars Only good for music, 18 July 2008
I'm sorry but can anyone explain how to access the Internet and link up to my e mail on this stupid thing. Even in an open access wifi area, Safari won't work. It just says 'cannot link to server' I've tried it in the UK and the US - same result. Do I have a duff machine? And as for linking to my wireless router at home, it asks me for all sorts of stuff that you need a degree in computing to understand. Sorry, it really is rubbish (though a good basic MP3) and I'm sorry I bought it.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 6, 2008 11:38 PM BST