Profile for Helen T > Reviews

Content by Helen T

Helen T

Page: 1 | 2
The Magical City (Magical Colouring Books for Adults)
The Magical City (Magical Colouring Books for Adults)
by Lizzie Mary Cullen

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book, 27 Dec. 2015
Love this book, so different to others, the perspective is great. Colours don't bleed through unless you use a sharpie....so I don't!

Shengdilu Women's Genuine Leather Backpack Shoulder Bag Handbag School Fashion Wine

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and versatile backpack/ shoulder/grab bag, 27 Dec. 2015
I have recently started commuting, and wanted a versatile stylish backpack.
This bag fits the bill. It has a unique strap, which works as a back pack, or, if you pull the handle up, turns into a shoulder or across the bag. The grab handle lets you grab and go.
It fits my iPad Air inside with ease, and expands easily for other things too. There is a phone pocket, and the little zip at the front opens to one side, fits my earphones or small change in easily.
The leather is sturdy, and an unusual pattern which is nice.
Great colour too. It's also very comfortable to wear, and the zip across the top makes it feel and safe.
Delivery was a couple of weeks, but actually not as long as I expected, and the packaging was good.
I would recommend this to anyone.

The Ice Twins
The Ice Twins

3.0 out of 5 stars An interesting read, 25 Oct. 2015
This review is from: The Ice Twins (Kindle Edition)
I liked the idea of this book, but I skimmed it in the end...I thought it was fairly predictable.
Well written and sometimes, especially in the storm at the end, I felt I was almost there, but I felt the whole thing was a little confusing, and that there was more on the description of the island than the relationship between Sarah and Angus.

Silver Clay Workshop
Silver Clay Workshop
by Melanie Blaikie

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and informative book, 6 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Silver Clay Workshop (Paperback)
Great book, excellent condition for a second hand book. Super fast delivery

This is a great book for beginners, very informative about the tools and equipment needed and also about how much material would be needed for each job.
Would definatly recommend this book for all starting out

SimplySupplements Glucosamine for Cats & Dogs 500mg 180 Tablets (Pack of 2, Total 360 Tablets) GMP Quality Assured
Offered by SimplySupplements

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Aug. 2014
Great product. Super quick postage

Fitflop Women's Florent Sandals, Rio Pink, 7 UK
Fitflop Women's Florent Sandals, Rio Pink, 7 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars super comfy shoes, 28 Aug. 2014
I have plantar faciitis and suffer with heel pain most of the time when walking. I thought these shoes would be good as the heels looked squashy. They are so comfy I'm glad I bought them.my heel pain has diminished, and I know my calves are getting a workout and they look good too. I'm already looking for another pair. I'm a 7 and a 7 fit perfectly. Really quick postage time too

JudiKins Diamond Glaze Water Based Adhesive (2 Ounce)
JudiKins Diamond Glaze Water Based Adhesive (2 Ounce)
Offered by Bead Workshop

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 24 Sept. 2013
A no nonsense purchase from this seller.great product glad I bought two.superb item for lots of crafty things, I made some jewellery , quick drying just make sure you get all the bubbles out !

Wagg Complete Worker Chicken & Vegetables Dry Mix 17kg
Wagg Complete Worker Chicken & Vegetables Dry Mix 17kg

5.0 out of 5 stars great product and superfast delivery, 25 April 2013
I have this setup to come every month and the service so far has been excellent.plus the fact my dogs eat it ! And I don't have to lug it around while I'm shopping. And bonus- its the cheapest place to get it !

Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades of Grey
by E L James

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring., 21 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Fifty Shades of Grey (Paperback)
"Oh My"
What's that all about? "oh my"? who says that?
The vocabulary in this book is repetitive and has no imagination.

The overall story is interesting but would have been more impressive if she had signed the contract in the first place and we had seen what happened then.. she could have married him later.
It was a good job he was so rich- who in their right minds would want to put up with the arrogant/mood swinging/ treat you like dirt Mr Grey? and...
I have never met anyone who can orgasm at the sniff of a man- not EVERY time....

Disappointing.I did however wonder about everyone that raved about this book...maybe they need to explore their own sexual practices a bit more?

Casio BABY-G BGA-113-7BDR Ladies Combi Resin Strap Watch
Casio BABY-G BGA-113-7BDR Ladies Combi Resin Strap Watch

3.0 out of 5 stars BabyG!!, 8 Oct. 2011
I loved the stars on this watch and of course, white is in! The only problem is that the strap is a little tight.As usual BabyG's have a little book which comes with them to actually work the thing, and if your memory is rubbish it can be a little complicated without the book.
But.. I love this watch, for sporty days.

Page: 1 | 2