Profile for Helen T > Reviews

Content by Helen T

Helen T

SimplySupplements Glucosamine for Cats & Dogs 500mg 180 Tablets (Pack of 2, Total 360 Tablets) GMP Quality Assured
Offered by SimplySupplements

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Aug 2014
Great product. Super quick postage

Fitflop Womens Florent Flip flops 273-293 Rio Pink 7 UK, 41 EU, 9 US
Fitflop Womens Florent Flip flops 273-293 Rio Pink 7 UK, 41 EU, 9 US
Offered by SHOETIQUE

5.0 out of 5 stars super comfy shoes, 28 Aug 2014
I have plantar faciitis and suffer with heel pain most of the time when walking. I thought these shoes would be good as the heels looked squashy. They are so comfy I'm glad I bought them.my heel pain has diminished, and I know my calves are getting a workout and they look good too. I'm already looking for another pair. I'm a 7 and a 7 fit perfectly. Really quick postage time too

JudiKins Diamond Glaze Water Based Adhesive (2 Ounce)
JudiKins Diamond Glaze Water Based Adhesive (2 Ounce)
Offered by MariasCraft

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 24 Sep 2013
A no nonsense purchase from this seller.great product glad I bought two.superb item for lots of crafty things, I made some jewellery , quick drying just make sure you get all the bubbles out !

Wagg Complete Worker Chicken & Vegetables Dry Mix 17kg
Wagg Complete Worker Chicken & Vegetables Dry Mix 17kg

5.0 out of 5 stars great product and superfast delivery, 25 April 2013
I have this setup to come every month and the service so far has been excellent.plus the fact my dogs eat it ! And I don't have to lug it around while I'm shopping. And bonus- its the cheapest place to get it !

Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades of Grey
by E L James

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring., 21 Jun 2012
This review is from: Fifty Shades of Grey (Paperback)
"Oh My"
What's that all about? "oh my"? who says that?
The vocabulary in this book is repetitive and has no imagination.

The overall story is interesting but would have been more impressive if she had signed the contract in the first place and we had seen what happened then.. she could have married him later.
It was a good job he was so rich- who in their right minds would want to put up with the arrogant/mood swinging/ treat you like dirt Mr Grey? and...
I have never met anyone who can orgasm at the sniff of a man- not EVERY time....

Disappointing.I did however wonder about everyone that raved about this book...maybe they need to explore their own sexual practices a bit more?

Casio BABY-G BGA-113-7BDR Ladies Combi Resin Strap Watch
Casio BABY-G BGA-113-7BDR Ladies Combi Resin Strap Watch

3.0 out of 5 stars BabyG!!, 8 Oct 2011
I loved the stars on this watch and of course, white is in! The only problem is that the strap is a little tight.As usual BabyG's have a little book which comes with them to actually work the thing, and if your memory is rubbish it can be a little complicated without the book.
But.. I love this watch, for sporty days.

Klaus Kobec WK06 'Wicked' Ceramic Ladies Pink Diamond Chronograph Watch
Klaus Kobec WK06 'Wicked' Ceramic Ladies Pink Diamond Chronograph Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it so much I bought another one, 8 Oct 2011
I bought this watch as I had seen it on a friend. It is chunky and solid without looking too masculine. The strap was a little tight and I contacted Klaus Kobec who sent me some more links without any quibble, free of charge. I love this watch so much I bought a white one too. Now all I have to decide is which one to wear?